Run!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

308777994_421428606772825_1005967988250812892_n (1).jpg

First up was a goose and boy, those things are mean and do NOT give up! I was just sittin' there on the bank fishing and this goose waddles up and started going after me. The goose won, btw.

Second chase involved wasp. I am highly allergic and tried to back away, but this thing kept on coming. It wanted a piece of me! I finally got out of range without getting stung, but I'd prefer not to make that mad dash ever again.

Wasn't exactly chased, but once we were out walking on a nature trail. As we were heading back, I spotted a skunk trotting down the path. We stood perfectly still, waiting for it to pass, because something wasn't right about it. It seemed extremely focused on something, and showed no fear of anyone or anything.

As it passed, I looked up and saw various people just standing there, a guy standing next to his bike, a couple , and us. We were all afraid to do something to make the skunk angry.

I can't remember being chased by an animal other than a dog. Been chased and stung ALOT by bees. Also had a hummingbird bounce of my head as it skimmed by lol.
Oh, I've been dive bombed by some angry birds before! Get too close to a nest and mama is comin' at ya!

I’ve been chased by a lot of things but the most dangerous was my ram. He had a full rack and in the spring he was no joke lol. If hi saw his eyes roll , I was running lol.