Rosemary Ellen Guiley, RIP

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Twilight Language: Author Rosemary Ellen Guiley, 69, Dies Suddenly

It is with deep sadness I share the passing of Rosemary with you. She was one of the best.

51454129_10156262308571925_5897324941648330752_o.jpg

Rosemary Ellen Guiley passed away suddenly on Thursday, July 18, 2019. She authored and compiled nearly 65 books, including books in the "Fate Presents" series, which included her newest title, Planet Bigfoot (2019).

RIP Rosemary Ellen Guiley - Coast to Coast AM

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvcmlwLXJvc2VtYXJ5LWVsbGVuLWd1aWxleS8xMTE5ODAwLTEtZW5nLVVTL1JJUC1Sb3NlbWFyeS1FbGxlbi1HdWlsZXkuanBn

Coast to Coast AM is deeply saddened to share the news that prolific paranormal author Rosemary Ellen Guiley has passed away at the age of 69. A dear friend of the show, she was our go-to-authority on such topic as dreams, demons, and the afterlife, in her more than 60 appearances over the years. "It was in 1996 that I first knew of Rosemary, while doing my Nighthawk show in St. Louis, when I stumbled across her Encyclopedia of Dreams," said George Noory, and "in 2003, when I began hosting Coast, I brought Rosemary along as a guest and we never looked back."

"She had been battling cancer for some time," George continued, "yet continued to go to conferences, write books, and appear on radio and television programs." Driven by a childhood interest in the strange and unusual, she authored more than 65 books over the course of her prodigious career. In those works, which were translated into 17 languages, she explored a vast array of paranormal topics that included angels, UFOs, cryptids, magic, the djinn, time slips, black mirror scrying, and many other esoteric realms. Her encyclopedias on such topics as witchcraft, the mystical, demons, and ghosts are considered an invaluable resource for those in the paranormal community.

A certified hypnotist, she often took a hands-on approach to the paranormal and was fluent in such abilities as Tarot reading, bioenergy healing, and dream interpretation. Guiley's formidable and expansive knowledge of the esoteric led to her serving on the board of a number of paranormal organizations which explored such diverse topics as consciousness studies, alien contact, and the afterlife. The founder and president of the publishing imprint, Visionary Living, she also served as consulting editor and Executive Editor of FATE magazine. In recognition of her immense contribution to the field, she received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Upper Peninsula Paranormal Research Society in 2005.

Rosemary Ellen Guiley will be profoundly missed by all of us here at Coast to Coast AM and we thank her for her valiant contributions to the program. We extend our deepest condolences to her husband Joe, and her family.

Reactions: garnetsilver
As an update, George Noory did state that Rosemary had been battling cancer for some time.

Reactions: garnetsilver