Room on the Broom

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
One of our mottos here at PNF is there is always "Room on the Broom". For people of love and light, there is always room for one more. It's my personal motto as well. It has become a Halloween tradition to share the story of Room on the Broom, so, thanks to Lynne finding it for me, I present it to you now.

(Be a kid...go ahead...watch the cartoon and smile.)

One of our mottos here at PNF is there is always "Room on the Broom". For people of love and light, there is always room for one more. It's my personal motto as well. It has become a Halloween tradition to share the story of Room on the Broom, so, thanks to Lynne finding it for me, I present it to you now.

Good story. Thanks Debi and Lynne.

Reactions: ghostkind

Smiling smiling smiling - that was too cute. Thanks for bringing me on the ride too.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostkind