Romance in the air

Oops, I forgot in my original post to mention that I used a heart shaped pan ❤️ ♥️

Reactions: Mokey
i cant take the pressure! i had a gf her b day was feb 14th i think thats like the same day

Hey Armand, I can relate too. Besides work hurdles, relationship stuff sometimes is simply over the top. Best wishes to you for whatever this week brings.

Zero knowledge as to what this was...in case anybody else may not know I found this. Please tell me if the information is correct, hmm? Mucho gracias.

Sacher torte noun
Sa·cher torte | \ ˈsä-kər- , ˈzä-\
Definition of Sacher torte
: a rich chocolate torte with an apricot jam filling
First Known Use of Sacher torte
1906, in the meaning defined above
History and Etymology for Sacher torte
German Sachertorte, from Sacher (name of a family of 19th and 20th century Austrian restaurant proprietors) + German Torte torte
Yes Mokey you now have the recipe.

Reactions: Mokey
Yes Mokey you now have the recipe.
I can't use it. ..are you in cahoots to get me to burn my kitchen down for the 3rd time! !
Not to mention the fingers on fire and permanent burn scars

You have to make this!

In the late 90s I had a girlfriend of 4 years. And it was our fourth Valentine's Day together and normally I would take Nursegirl to the country club and we would have a nice meal and they always put out the dance floor and a little band. That was always a cool thing for me with the country club lifestyle because you had a social schedule for the month.:)

Naturally that was my only social schedule before I learned how to do other things.:(

So on our fourth Valentines together we were going to have dinner at her place. And she would cook my favorites. And she absolutely didn't do a good job with anything. Nursegirl was embarrassed. But I think the most romantic thing that I ever did was I played it off as fine and we salvaged everything the best we could:). And I loved her so much that there was no way I could hurt her feelings. Growing up moment.