Rock Stars and the Paranormal

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Could there be a drug connection lol. Just kidding maybe they are more open to it.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm
"Is there a supernatural (some would say preternatural, or paranormal) element behind musicians, specifically certain rock stars?"

A good friend of mine in my youth (now passed on) is in the R&R Hall of Fame so that qualifies him as being a rock star. He was very much into the paranormal (so was I) and we talked a lot about that in the old days. Though he was a skilled musician, I feel sure his success was not due solely to his talent or luck. He had help.

I believe there are certain unseen, coordinated forces behind celebrities in many fields. I don't think it is paranormal but, then again, it might be.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
"Is there a supernatural (some would say preternatural, or paranormal) element behind musicians, specifically certain rock stars?"

A good friend of mine in my youth (now passed on) is in the R&R Hall of Fame so that qualifies him as being a rock star. He was very much into the paranormal (so was I) and we talked a lot about that in the old days. Though he was a skilled musician, I feel sure his success was not due solely to his talent or luck. He had help.

I believe there are certain unseen, coordinated forces behind celebrities in many fields. I don't think it is paranormal but, then again, it might be.
Wow Crux, you have added a whole new dimension to this discussion. When you add in the rumors of having to join the demonic cults to raise to fame and often what happens to those who stop complying, it makes one wonder about the nature of the beast and how it relates to the paranormal.

Reactions: crux
could it be they are more in tune with vibrational frequencies.........(sound).....just as artists and poets are more emotional. all artists, musicians etc, create from emotion, real art comes from within, anything can be drawn, worded or spoken, but it becomes something special when it shows the emotion put into it, and it then draws emotion from the observer........

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
could it be they are more in tune with vibrational frequencies.........(sound).....just as artists and poets are more emotional. all artists, musicians etc, create from emotion, real art comes from within, anything can be drawn, worded or spoken, but it becomes something special when it shows the emotion put into it, and it then draws emotion from the observer........
This was my thoughts on it, Crux certainly adds a new view.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm