Rock or Disco?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME, YOU MAY BE SURPRISED I'M ASKING THIS QUESTION!
GOING WAAAY OUTSIDE MY COMFORT ZONE AND ALLOWING THE "D" WORD...DISCO.

279455018_6001746219887393_243921829043680799_n.jpg

WHICH WAS YOUR FAVORITE? AND YES, YOU MAY POST DISCO SONGS, PREFERABLY WITHOUT THE DISCO BALL, JOHN TRAVOLTA, AND THE WHITE SUITS WITH PLATFORM SHOES. ;vo

once i caught a night fever at the YMCA and had to go to the doctor to keep staying alive, the doctor told me i will survive if i do as he says and dont stop till i get enough...... oh sheesh make me stop now before i puke.............. ROCK ALL THE WAY FOR ME

Since my first experiences with going out dancing was to Disco music, I have fond memories of it. I currently have a collection of tunes that I have been putting together for nostalgia. On some level I am aware that disco can sound pretty cheesy, one reason that the songs were put together that way, was so that you could dance to them without too big a break in rhythm. I used to dance for hours!

Since my first experiences with going out dancing was to Disco music, I have fond memories of it. I currently have a collection of tunes that I have been putting together for nostalgia. On some level I am aware that disco can sound pretty cheesy, one reason that the songs were put together that way, was so that you could dance to them without too big a break in rhythm. I used to dance for hours!
Ohhh, Garnet, Garnet, Garnet. My little dancing queen. That beat sucked you right in. ;)

once i caught a night fever at the YMCA and had to go to the doctor to keep staying alive, the doctor told me i will survive if i do as he says and dont stop till i get enough...... oh sheesh make me stop now before i puke.............. ROCK ALL THE WAY FOR ME
I knew you were a wise man! lol

I like all kinds of music and even though I have never danced to it I do like disco in small doses. I also like rock in small doses, though there are some types of rock I can listen to longer than others.

I am a metal and rock guy. I can listen to all types of music depending on the mood/company. We worked with a guy named BG...hmmm...lol....we called him up one night and the 3 of us were singing Staying Alive quite loud. Think the dogs were howling as well rofl.