Robot promises to not take over the world

Wow this was a super interesting video. She certainly is lifelike and even seems to reason, talking about her how she feels and everything. She mentioned too many times that they are friendly and wouldn't take over the world though lol. I'm not trusting her.

its too late, A.I has already taken over the world, you can be traced by your phone, everything you watch on tv can be pulled up at any given time, every keystroke on your computer, google stores your browsing history. if walmart had facial recognition as you walk in it could determine what you were going to buy with a 90% accuracy rate from your previous purchasing habits stored in their database. from what you look like on social media to where you frequent to what you buy. street cams always watching, etc.... if A.I ever becomes sentient it would be the most powerful entity on the planet. (If its not already) the question is WHO would it be working for or controlling it............absolute power always corrupts the ones who possess it.

...Until the pawns become the holders. Any facet of life can allow itself to 'follow the rules' until time comes it is not time to do so. Hopefully the AI will have the knowledge that not all people are greedy and actually care.

I took the battery out of the robot vacuum because I am convinced it wants my toes when I get out of bed in the morning.

Today it's toes, tomorrow it's the world.