Robot dog wanders the street

Creepy! And the fact that it appeared to take a pic makes it creepier still!

Am I alone in thinking that it's a little quaint with everything going on (quite likely nuclear war, climate change end of the world, rise of fascism, troops being used against protesters in the US and that plague thing among others) that freaking out about a novelty camera on legs which may or may not belong to the police seems a little quaint in a world where most people have tiny video cameras on them, CCTV is everywhere, satellites can see you from space, all of them probably have GPS tracking on their phones and in their cars and use Google, Youtube and Facebook, which record everything they do online?*
One more camera that has legs? Scary? Do they have any any idea how cheap it is to get a tiny drone with a camera and heat detection? My local PD uses those for searches! That thing is huge and clunky and waddling around on legs!!!!!! :oops:

*My shot at longest sentence for the Guinness Book of Records**

**Appallingly, I sometimes talk like this too!

Edit: Ah bless! Wook at the widdle wost camewa doggy! Who a terrifying boy then? Who is?

Last edited:
Am I alone in thinking that it's a little quaint with everything going on (quite likely nuclear war, climate change end of the world, rise of fascism, troops being used against protesters in the US and that plague thing among others) that freaking out about a novelty camera on legs which may or may not belong to the police seems a little quaint in a world where most people have tiny video cameras on them, CCTV is everywhere, satellites can see you from space, all of them probably have GPS tracking on their phones and in their cars and use Google, Youtube and Facebook, which record everything they do online?*
One more camera that has legs? Scary? Do they have any any idea how cheap it is to get a tiny drone with a camera and heat detection? My local PD uses those for searches! That thing is huge and clunky and waddling around on legs!!!!!! :oops:

*My shot at longest sentence for the Guinness Book of Records**

**Appallingly, I sometimes talk like this too!

Edit: Ah bless! Wook at the widdle wost camewa doggy! Who a terrifying boy then? Who is?
Jeezers, Ben! When do you breathe???

One can easily see these could be used against the public.