Ritual cleansings and clearings

Discussion in 'Spirituality / MetaPhysics / OBE / NDE' started by Debi, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

We often speak of saging a home, cleansing a home, but do we remember to include the most important thing in our cleansing? Yes, that is self. And it' something I believe needs to be done consciously and regularly.

Everyone uses different methods and rituals I found this one on my daily wanderings through a gazillion sites I go to every day and thought it woud be a good start to a thread. Do share your own ways of "clearing" yourself of all that weighs us down. I use this method myself often.

[​IMG]

ozentity likes this.
  2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

This is a wonderful idea. I have done something similar by praying in the shower. There is something about having hot running water at our fingertips that inspires greatfulness in me. I’ve also read that running water gets rid of negative attachments and oppressions.

3. garnetsilver

garnetsilver
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I used that technique to heal from an abusive relationship in the past. It really works!

Lynne and Debi like this.
  4. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I'll have to do a quick cleansing,I only have tank water.

Debi and Lynne like this.
  5. Mokey

Mokey
    Expand Collapse
    Magically Delicious

Rose water. With quartz crystal for specific intention. Can bathe in it prior to ritual or put it in a cute spray bottle for a quick refresher.

It's not just for love energy even though that's one if the most common uses and conceptions.

Lynne likes this.
  6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

This sounds wonderful.

Mokey likes this.
  7. Mokey

Mokey
    Expand Collapse
    Magically Delicious

It is! Easy to make at home and budget friendly

Lynne and Debi like this.
  8. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I like easy and cheap :D

Mokey likes this.
  9. WhitneyKristina

WhitneyKristina
    Expand Collapse

I have a weekly cleansing ritual I do every Sunday night. I get a warm bath going and add lavender and coconut oil, with my homemade Florida water, and a hand full of dried rose petals that I dry myself. It also makes my skin look great which is a major plus. I also burn Frankincense and meditate and focus on calming and cleansing myself.
    I also do a small cleansing ritual every night with incense. As I burn the incense I ask that my mind and body be cleansed and purified of any and all negativity I may have picked up through out the day. I've found that it really helps, and I always feel a lot calmer after.

Lynne likes this.
  10. xerafera

xerafera
    Expand Collapse

if me...i clean using big salt and lemon.and pray(most important) before shower or drink it .will remove bad thing inside my body...it will recover myself or become shield for me to help people. heal people after they got possessed or something paranormal on their house...sometime i use it on people that possessed or clean their house....

Lynne likes this.