Ripples of Kindness

Yeah, I know - NOT. I suppose there are benefits to not have that ability.

I started mowing my next door neighbors lawn, oh, 25 years ago. They were an elderly couple. Then I mowed the next neighbor who was partially disabled. Now, I mow 3 front lawns in addition to my own. It takes only a few extra minutes to do these and provides a means to exercise. Its a win - win - win for all of us. Each of my neighbors has returned favors for stuff I cannot easily do.
Critter your wings are showing ;bg3

I just remembered another act of kindness. When Mr. Garnet was scheduled for surgery very early, we were worried because likely I wouldn't sleep well. And yet I knew that I would have to drive him home after the surgery. I'd only had less than three hours of sleep when we had to report at the hospital.

I'd had some good pointers from friends here on PNF, and had packed some food and water as well as a pillow and blanket for napping in the car while I waited. Mr. Garnet decided to ask if I could wait inside since it was cold out, and the car wouldn't be very comfortable for napping. At first the nurse said no, but then came back and offered to let me rest in Mr. Garnet's room while he was in surgery! She brought in a recliner, pillow and blanket and turned the lights down. So for three hours I was able to rest before the drive back. I guess they became concerned about me being sleep deprived and having to drive.

Reactions: JahaRa