ring unexplainably squeezed

Hi Roach, and welcome. This is a fascinating incident. Can you tell me the ring size at purchase and the metal from which it was made?

Hi Roach and welcome to the family.

If you want to post any pictures in future, just transfer a picture to your PC or Laptop to somewhere you know it is and can be found easily. When typing your post, there is an icon in the formatting box that looks like a single picture frame (between the links and smiley face). Click on this and a little box will open. Click on that box and a file browser window will open. Find and select your image, click on the 'Open' button and your image is placed into your post.

You can also do this on your phone, accessing PFN through your mobile browser, and searching images from your picture gallery, saving you having to move them over to a PC.
Thanks alot! appreciate all of the help.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Roach and welcome to the family.

If you want to post any pictures in future, just transfer a picture to your PC or Laptop to somewhere you know it is and can be found easily. When typing your post, there is an icon in the formatting box that looks like a single picture frame (between the links and smiley face). Click on this and a little box will open. Click on that box and a file browser window will open. Find and select your image, click on the 'Open' button and your image is placed into your post.

You can also do this on your phone, accessing PFN through your mobile browser, and searching images from your picture gallery, saving you having to move them over to a PC.
thanks for the help!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Roach, and welcome. This is a fascinating incident. Can you tell me the ring size at purchase and the metal from which it was made?
IMG_4607.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Could you give us a little more information on the activity? Was there a starting point to when you started to notice these things ? Any idea of what brought this on, such as a recent purchase, move , remodel, using divination devices such as a Oujia board etc? Background might help us to advise you. You might also find this area of the forum helpful to read through: PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems
Hi and thanks for the warm welcome! Now that I think of it I did recently acquired an old military rifle from 1898 3040 krag jorgenson. Never messed with quija boards my wife has in the past, and along with all the things i said happened my wife also informed me that she hears her name being whispered when shes outside with are dogs

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome! Now that I think of it I did recently acquired an old military rifle from 1898 3040 krag jorgenson. Never messed with quija boards my wife has in the past, and along with all the things i said happened my wife also informed me that she hears her name being whispered when shes outside with are dogs
IMG_4607.jpg

Hi Roach,

Have you noticed any patterns in the activity you are experiencing?

One of the easiest things you can do at this point, which will also assist others in advising you, is to keep a diary of the activity you and your wife are experiencing. Get yourself a small notebook and the both of you should note any activity, with date and time experienced, what you were doing at the time and where it happened, within it. This may present, upon review, any pattern to the activity going on. This would also be highly helpful for any investigative team you may consider inviting into the home in the future if this is something you are open to.

At this moment in time, as you are not aware of what you are dealing with, I would strongly advise against instigating any form of communication with any potential entity. By acknowledging its presence, you may inadvertently escalate the activity to a new level.

I am interested in the fact that you recently brought and introduced an object into the home: the 30-40 Krag Jorgensen. I am a firm believer in inanimate objects having the capability for energies to be attached to them - dolls, mirrors, rocking chairs, pianos and guns are a few examples. Do you know the full "ancestry" of this rifle? Who owned it, where it was used and any other history about it?

Thinking about the activity, would you say that it started when the rifle was brought into the property? If so, within what kind of time scale - immediately; within days, weeks or months? Or was any activity happening prior to this?

In relation to the ring, which finger was it placed on your wife when this happened? How long has she owned the ring? Was she in possession of, and wearing, the ring during the time(s) she sat around the Spirit Board? What was the outcome of her session(s) using the Board?

Unfortunately, a paranormal investigation is a bit like a criminal investigation. We have to gather all the evidence and data to form a picture of what is happening. The big difference between the two is that criminal investigations generally have a lot more physical evidence to work with! The more information you can give us in relation to the questions being asked by members on the forum will help us try to give you support and advice, especially with the fact that we are trying to advise you remotely.