Richard Hoagland blackballed by C2C !

Where did you hear that?
The first half hour of RCH's program last night, he mentioned being on a show - yours I take it - and that Noory had not been truthful in the story. He took about 20 minutes to explain HIS version of what happened, and basically flat out said Noory was being untruthful and that Noory had "thrown a tantrum" that night he told Richard to shut up and go pout in the corner.

It basically comes down to this. Art and Richard are not directly competing with Snoory. Two completely different mediums. Now having said that i'm sure George is feeling the heat of Art being back. That's on George and no one else.

Somehow I missed George's tantrum that night. I wish I had heard it for myself. I find it hard to wrap my head around what he did to Richard. Its very sad and unfortunate. I'm actually enjoying Richard's show a lot. Hope he gets the technical gremlins figured out.

Somehow I missed George's tantrum that night. I wish I had heard it for myself. I find it hard to wrap my head around what he did to Richard. Its very sad and unfortunate. I'm actually enjoying Richard's show a lot. Hope he gets the technical gremlins figured out.
Yeah, I was going to look for that audio too. Does anyone remember the night that George lost it with RCH, or better yet just have a link to it?

Yeah, Richard has some bugs to work out, and also learning that Skype a bit more too!