Richard C. Hoagland's The Other Side of Midnight

Danger!UFO

Reaction score
Richard's 'The Other Side of Midnight' follows Art's new show and I think there will be a lot to talk about.

We get a sneak peek at Richard's show as he hosts the 'Pluto Flyby' special on the Dark Matter Digital Network! Be here to share and discuss this LIVE event! Tuesday July 14, 2015.

From the DMDN site:

NEW TIME for Hoagland's Pluto FlyBy Encounter Special on the Dark Matter Digital Network

2-7 AM PDT, 5-10AM EDT

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/

Last edited:
Richard C. is broadcasting LIVE right now. Not bad at all. He's doing a good job.

His intro music or opening theme music sounded a lot like Long John Nebel's opening music from the 1950's. It might be the same music which would be a nice 'tip of the hat' to Long John Nebel.

Coffee is brewing! 5:00 a.m. here in the East. Yeah, time to get up. Nice having this LIVE show on now. I won't be able to make his 3:00 a.m. start time. I'll have to record the show along with Art's show or utilize my Time Traveler option to hear the show.

Last edited:
Richard C. Hoagland will have no problem hosting his own show. He's doing a great job with the New Horizons flyby event. Not only is it interesting it's also entertaining. I really enjoyed hearing the radio broadcast covering the Mars Mariner space probe mission from the 1960's. 1965 I Believe. I'd like to hear RCH cover more of these LIVE NASA events in the future. Anyone else listening this morning?

Reactions: Debi
Photograph of Pluto from Nasa's New Horizons spacecraft:

0501-pluto-planet-disney.jpg

I was up and totally unaware! I would have listened if I had known. Kinda curious to see if RCH can reign in his crazy enough to be entertaining without making me want to shake him. :p

Reactions: CapinCooke and Debi
I was up and totally unaware! I would have listened if I had known. Kinda curious to see if RCH can reign in his crazy enough to be entertaining without making me want to shake him. :p
Well, if you'd check in here in the evening, you would know these things....:D.

Noticed that Coast has a new "science adviser" to replace RCH! lol Gee, saw THAT coming, didn't we???