Rh negative eyes

I am rh- with black hair and brown eyes, i have good intutuion, and feel i fit in many traits espically feeling different all my life and i am suprized when someone doesnt like me , strong dislike as i am a helper in this life an d do no harm to others yet thru life i have been used abused and disliked being a strong woman it doesnt get me down i too feel protected by angels and God im 62 yr old fun loving adult
Welcome to the forum Cheryl.

I have Hazel eyes and I'm RH O
hi there,

I just joined the site and wanted to start a post where individuals with Rh negative blood types can upload photos of their eye colour makeup. Any other related conversation is also a bonus! I am personally O- and here is a close up of my left eye. 26 yo M

Reactions: Debi
IMG_20191012_212455337_BURST001.jpg

hi there,

I just joined the site and wanted to start a post where individuals with Rh negative blood types can upload photos of their eye colour makeup. Any other related conversation is also a bonus! I am personally O- and here is a close up of my left eye. 26 yo M
Hi, I am A- Blood and green eyes here is a photo of my right eye

Attachments

• aamyeye.jpg
    aamyeye.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 98
OMG I have never heard of any of this before and the I have almost all the traits. The electrical charge thing happens to me all the time battery watches always die on me so I cant wear them and I tend to shock people when I reach to shake their hands.
That's also known as having SLIder energy, Jen. I'll try and find a link where we discuss some of that.

Reactions: Jennifer Vermeer
Just hit those blue links up there and you should go to the articles and threads. SLIder energy is often found in RH neg people