Rh neg blood

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
People With RH Negative Blood Have THIS In Common! - DavidWolfe.com

I keep seeing this! And I have it! I am NOT an alien!!! Although I fit every one of the requirements there...

Most humans have RH positive blood, meaning they carry a gene originating from the rhesus monkey. Humans are believed to have evolved from a similar ancestor.

But 10-15% of people do not carry this gene, which means there is a small amount of people on the planet who are RH negative. Such people lack not only that rhesus monkey gene but the proteins that come with it as well.

Individuals with the RH-negative blood type often have the following characteristics:
  • Higher IQ
  • Blue, green or hazel eyes
  • Reddish hair
  • Piercing eyes
  • Empathic qualities
  • Sensitivity to heat
  • Unexplained phobias
  • Highly tuned senses
Many people believe those with RH negative blood are the result of ancient humans having mated with visitors from outer space.

RH negative blood and RH positive blood are extremely incompatible. This is most clearly shown in the relationship between a RH negative mother and a RH positive unborn child. (This happens when the mother is RH negative and the father is RH positive.) Oddly enough, mothers with RH negative blood naturally create antibodies that will attack the red blood cells of any RH positive children. This condition is known as RH incompatibility and can be prevented with RH immune globulin. RH immune globulin is produced by some people like James Harrison who has saved the lives of about 2 million babies through blood donations alone!

More at site

Reactions: JoMama
People With RH Negative Blood Have THIS In Common! - DavidWolfe.com

I keep seeing this! And I have it! I am NOT an alien!!! Although I fit every one of the requirements there...

Most humans have RH positive blood, meaning they carry a gene originating from the rhesus monkey. Humans are believed to have evolved from a similar ancestor.

But 10-15% of people do not carry this gene, which means there is a small amount of people on the planet who are RH negative. Such people lack not only that rhesus monkey gene but the proteins that come with it as well.

Individuals with the RH-negative blood type often have the following characteristics:
  • Higher IQ
  • Blue, green or hazel eyes
  • Reddish hair
  • Piercing eyes
  • Empathic qualities
  • Sensitivity to heat
  • Unexplained phobias
  • Highly tuned senses
Many people believe those with RH negative blood are the result of ancient humans having mated with visitors from outer space.

RH negative blood and RH positive blood are extremely incompatible. This is most clearly shown in the relationship between a RH negative mother and a RH positive unborn child. (This happens when the mother is RH negative and the father is RH positive.) Oddly enough, mothers with RH negative blood naturally create antibodies that will attack the red blood cells of any RH positive children. This condition is known as RH incompatibility and can be prevented with RH immune globulin. RH immune globulin is produced by some people like James Harrison who has saved the lives of about 2 million babies through blood donations alone!

More at site

Ones here too!
I did carry a card for 35yrs that IDd me as a Resident Alien...does that count?? Lol

I wonder if it's at all like making hibred animals , they can't reproduce ? Maybe it's just another type of human that evolved separately. Interesting never the less

Reactions: 7Critter