Do we have retrieved craft?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

is Ralph Blumenthal the guy who is supposed to do a fox news interview tomorrow that aliens are real and non humanoid or something along those lines

Reactions: garnetsilver
is Ralph Blumenthal the guy who is supposed to do a fox news interview tomorrow that aliens are real and non humanoid or something along those lines
I'm not sure, Paul. I have not paid attention to the news line up today. Whoever finds out who it is, please report in.

I'm not sure, Paul. I have not paid attention to the news line up today. Whoever finds out who it is, please report in.
im thinking it was him, just heard earlier today of the fox news interview,(supposed to be tomorrow from what i was told) but forgot about it until seeing this post.

Reactions: garnetsilver
im thinking it was him, just heard earlier today of the fox news interview,(supposed to be tomorrow from what i was told) but forgot about it until seeing this post.
Well, he's a former FOX reporter, so that would make sense.

Reactions: Paulm
With a nod and credit to The Anamolist:

Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft Of Non-Human Origin The Debrief
Hold on to your proverbial hats, folks! The people who helped break the secret Pentagon UFO activity in December 2017 and two Navy UFO videos have another "blockbuster" for you. If true—and Kean and Blumenthal, supported by The Debrief reporters, have produced what appears a compelling case—this article may supersede the December 2017 revelations as the most noteworthy on UFOs and the Government in memory. It not only has implications for the obvious "Other Intelligence" theme, but for how some military/governments worldwide have for decades been handling the UFO problem—and for possible legal actions against such entities. Christopher Mellon was one of many estimable sources for The Debrief article, and offers his thoughts directly with If the Government Has UFO Crash Materials, It's Time to Reveal Them. Christopher states "I believe it is in our interest to follow the facts of the UAP issue wherever they lead," and the government must openly answer the question of possessing non-human technology for this to happen. But if your hopes for some kind of "D/disclosure" have increased, better read John Greenewald's The CLASSIFIED 'Mosul Orb' UAP Case: A New Chapter in Government Secrecy Tactics Unfolds. If anything, Greenewald's FOIA findings and so-far failures might support a near-total "secrecy curtain" descending onto at least the Pentagon stage. (WM)

With a nod and credit to The Anamolist:

Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft Of Non-Human Origin The Debrief
Hold on to your proverbial hats, folks! The people who helped break the secret Pentagon UFO activity in December 2017 and two Navy UFO videos have another "blockbuster" for you. If true—and Kean and Blumenthal, supported by The Debrief reporters, have produced what appears a compelling case—this article may supersede the December 2017 revelations as the most noteworthy on UFOs and the Government in memory. It not only has implications for the obvious "Other Intelligence" theme, but for how some military/governments worldwide have for decades been handling the UFO problem—and for possible legal actions against such entities. Christopher Mellon was one of many estimable sources for The Debrief article, and offers his thoughts directly with If the Government Has UFO Crash Materials, It's Time to Reveal Them. Christopher states "I believe it is in our interest to follow the facts of the UAP issue wherever they lead," and the government must openly answer the question of possessing non-human technology for this to happen. But if your hopes for some kind of "D/disclosure" have increased, better read John Greenewald's The CLASSIFIED 'Mosul Orb' UAP Case: A New Chapter in Government Secrecy Tactics Unfolds. If anything, Greenewald's FOIA findings and so-far failures might support a near-total "secrecy curtain" descending onto at least the Pentagon stage. (WM)
Hopefully Grusch doesn't turn out to be another self-promoting wannabe like Elizondo. I have my doubts much will come of this, everything I've read says Grusch didn't see any of the crashed craft/debris or aliens, or even photos of recovered craft/crew. Tough to prove something exists if your claims are all based on 3rd party claims and hearsay.

good find, thats the one i was thinking of. in a discussion a couple days ago with some cryptid/wierd phenomena folks the talk turned to UAP's, wish i woulda payed more attention now but got sidetracked with talking knives with another guy and just caught bits and pieces of this part of the discussion....lol