Retro TV

I get the free weekly TV paper at the grocery store. Disappeared since Corona.
I think the networks are rummaging around just to find something to show these days! I've seen a LOT of retro shows suddenly popping up. And I few shows I think got left in a vault somewhere when they were rejected but are now being pulled out.

The fall TV line up is gonna be bare.

One of the old shows I have been watching is In The Heat Of The Night. This show would NOT be acceptable now as a new show.

116487748_3902412946487408_7842803584682308292_n.jpg

Night Gallery was a favorite but I just love the old Outer Limits. MASH is a go to anytime. And, of course, I know all about Dodge City and Matt Dillon. I'm also very knowledgeable on Wagon Train. lol

Ohhh I sooo miss the TV Guide...the size,the feel of it...dogtagged pages....I was in it once ( just a little blurb) but that's not why I loved it! lol

They still have it but it's in a magazine form and I hate it
No little blurb could ever adequately represent Contessa J.

Reactions: Paintman
All Star Trek, yes Heros (call out to Paintman), Buffy ❤ ❤ , Twighlight Zone, Outer Limits, Night Gallery, Munsters, Addams Family, Bewitched, and I Dream of Jeanne ❤ (sorry Buffy).

Funny that I can watch guilty pleasure Bewitched now and - just in the past few years - recognize that it could be a docu-drama as much as a comedy. My GF knows much of what I’ve experienced in psychical and magickal matters but prefers that I not purposely practice. So she helps keep me socially centered. But the moment she leaves the room, my own Aunt Clara and Uncle Arther seem to pop in to encourage me to participate in mystical mayhem... :oops:

Last edited:
Uncle Arthur! Classy classy man.
I read a thing where Alice Cooper said that next year is going to be an explosion of new music. Makes sense. Miss his radio show.
TV and movies ? I dunno - looks pretty labor intensive.