Reptilian Predator and UFO

It is crazy to me how people go back to the "scary" spot. How could he go fishing there the next day after seeing such a beast?! it boggles the mind. If true, it goes along with others that see stuff after having an encounter. It is like being tagged or perhaps the paranormal eye is opened lol. idk. This world is mysterious for sure.

I think you nailed it Lynne. I found myself and others returning to an area we've had experiences. I guess in a way we were tagged or perhaps compelled to go back. I imagine it varies per person but to think something there guided us back each time is spooky. At the end i finally asked myself why am i doing this? Why do i have to drive through this area? Doing it without thinking was the scary part...until i heard someone whisper my name in my ear...then i stayed away from that place for awhile. Mentioned before that is where i may have been latched onto by 'my friend'. I kick myself today, but is the reason i say this stuff is not a novelty.

I have shared about the time Mr. Garnet and me stopped at a haunted hotel. We were just going to look at the building from the car, but I felt creeped out and I also felt warned away. We had to drive past it several times and there was such a strong pull to stop that I had to put up a protective bubble.

Reactions: Lynne
He said he returned with a friend to look for any evidence like tracks, etc.

I can see doing that, especially if he brought along something for protection (though he didn't mention that).

Reactions: Lynne
I think you nailed it Lynne. I found myself and others returning to an area we've had experiences. I guess in a way we were tagged or perhaps compelled to go back. I imagine it varies per person but to think something there guided us back each time is spooky. At the end i finally asked myself why am i doing this? Why do i have to drive through this area? Doing it without thinking was the scary part...until i heard someone whisper my name in my ear...then i stayed away from that place for awhile. Mentioned before that is where i may have been latched onto by 'my friend'. I kick myself today, but is the reason i say this stuff is not a novelty.
There is some proof of that coming to light these days that something is out there that can and does entangle with us on a quantum level and may try to manipulate us. The more I research on this the more I feel what we have called "tagged" goes way back in history. Whatever this is has been called many names, but it's real and we truly have to watch for it and the influence it might have on us.