Report to the office

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
If not the principal, how about HR?

344557756_256745883507598_7827087329312106335_n.png

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I only got into one fight in school. Another instance was office called our classroom to see if i was there. There's a whole story behind that i'm not gonna get into unless someone really wants to hear about that mess lol.

I really was well behaved in school. I am the person in life who if I do anything against the rules, I get caught. I would not choose being a criminal as an occupation for sure.

in junior high i got into trouble maybe a couple times, 7th or 8th grade, by 9th grade you were better aquainted with the system...lol... our junior high didnt have uniforms but males had to wear button up shirts, tucked in, pants, (no shorts). and similar for females, below the knee dresses or pants, etc... walk up on the right side and down on the left side of hallways, and then of course cotillion classes for a season. (big thing in the south for a while)..so all the conformity type teachings... so, once in high school (10th, 11th, and 12th grades) most kids were past the troubled years....lol...and school was really laid back for the most part. i had a couple classes the teachers even stated if we wanted to skip, then go ahead. didnt affect them any and it was our future we were playing with.....lol.... kinda put it into perspective for most of the students. but for the most part i kinda breezed through school with very few instances of trouble.

I really was well behaved in school. I am the person in life who if I do anything against the rules, I get caught. I would not choose being a criminal as an occupation for sure.
I.AM.SHOCKED. LOL