Repeating numbers

Wow. I had that too. I didn't realise he was God! I feel better now. ;)
Naw not like that :D

Basically a while back just gave out a little prayer that money comes my way so I could afford some dental work. My jaw was pretty messed up. A few months later, I’m long boarding and hit a gravel patch while I’m carving the corner. my jaw hit the curb, and somehow softened the impact so I didn’t break my neck. when I finally recovered from that my jaw straightened itself out because it managed to break in two places. I’m telling you. Prayer works and the powers that be have a strange sense of humour! And two fractures is half of 4 jk

No. Heavens forbid! Fortunately I am not so hateful as to delve into such nonsense. I'm not 16 you know!

*cough* post 12
2C33E710-0BEB-403D-8B8E-3E1561B91845.jpeg

Reactions: Lynne
Why the orange?
It's named after my star sign and about the mystery numbers stations that used to show up on unused radio frequencies when I was a teenager.
Did you notice that the total number of multiples of 4 was also a multiple of 4?
I didn't until I just counted.
:eek:
I should respond to your other post but I'm tired and only up from insomnia.... later!

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
What happened to the 3:33 am thread? I have that.
Ben, the guy who posted that owned that site he linked to and was just trying to drive traffic to his own site. I don't allow that here, especially if they are monetized, so I took it down.

Reactions: Benway
Ben, the guy who posted that owned that site he linked to and was just trying to drive traffic to his own site. I don't allow that here, especially if they are monetized, so I took it down.
I was wondering........... lol

Reactions: Debi
Thanks for the explanation. Sounds fair enough.

Reactions: Lynne
It's named after my star sign and about the mystery numbers stations that used to show up on unused radio frequencies when I was a teenager.
Did you notice that the total number of multiples of 4 was also a multiple of 4?
I didn't until I just counted.
:eek:
I should respond to your other post but I'm tired and only up from insomnia.... later!
Very odd song

Reactions: solero
Any sequence of numbers has the same probability as any other for showing.
11:11 is just easy to remember and looks symmetric, but is actualy the same as 10:56 , 09:14 or any other sequence.
If you think these are triggers for spiritual awakening, then try to awaken spiritualy each time you watch the clock. Every second of our life is worth it, not just when 11:11 attracts our attention.

Reactions: 7Critter