Repeating numbers

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Repeating Numbers and their Meanings - Magical Recipes Online

Do you usually catch yourself noticing the same repeating numbers? Do you watch the clock and see the same numbers (like 11:11) again and again? This is not a coincidence. It is really important to understand that there are very few possibilities – extremely rare to be exact – to keep on noticing these same repeating numbers over and over again. Repeating numbers is a sign of spiritual awakening (see more signs of Spiritual Awakening here).

When this happens, our cells and our astral bodies are synchronized with the universe and therefore we channel very important messages for us and our lives the ones we love. Messages we cannot receive in another way.

Full story at site

Reactions: Benway and 7Critter
Repeating Numbers and their Meanings - Magical Recipes Online

Do you usually catch yourself noticing the same repeating numbers?

Full story at site

77, 777, 7777 Wisdom Comes first

If you repeatedly see these numbers then the universe is reminding you that Wisdom should come first! It is the number of Magic, the number(s) of the Egyptian God Thoth. He rules magic and all wisdom. These numbers is a powerful omen that you need to open up your eyes to see the truth (see here the Truth spell). You have been mistaken and this is your chance to find out what really is out there!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I am reminded to look/think/see/feel before I act. I welcome that advice.

All the time.....for me I take the reapeating numbers as a little note from my guides or the universe saying "hey there is something that is happening or going to happen that I need to pay attention too." They also use the repeating numbers to say "we got your back, we heard you"
I always say thank you when I see repeating numbers because I know it is not a "coincidence". I definatly see them as a message.

I can’t say I’ve had this in my recent memory. I guess the universe is not talking to me :D

Reactions: Debi and Aces
I can’t say I’ve had this in my recent memory. I guess the universe is not talking to me :D
Sometimes the universe communicates in other ways. And God can have a sense of humour in answering prayers. Did I tell you about the time he answered by smashing my face into a curb? True story :D

As for numbers, I often see 4 and multiples of. I wonder what that means if the multiples show up too.

Reactions: Benway
Sometimes the universe communicates in other ways. And God can have a sense of humour in answering prayers. Did I tell you about the time he answered by smashing my face into a curb? True story :D

As for numbers, I often see 4 and multiples of. I wonder what that means if the multiples show up too.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi