Removing entities

mobound

Reaction score
I just joined because I am searching for someone or some way to remove a negative entity. Is there anyone in the Chicago area. I know it sounds crazy. Can anyone steer me in the right direction.

Reactions: Charleh
I just joined because I am searching for someone or some way to remove a negative entity. Is there anyone in the Chicago area. I know it sounds crazy. Can anyone steer me in the right direction.
I know a guy in the Chicago area that can help, I lost contact with him. He is part of the bachelor's grove research society his name is Ghost1. He is the only one I know in that area that has dealt with entities that you speak of. You will find him in an RV camp around the south bend area, that is all I can tell you. He is the closest person I have ever met that is really a demon hunter. I know others here on the site may have more info than I about the area.

Update* just tracked him down he wants you to email him ghost1@bachelors-grove.com

Last edited:
We rarely hear of crazy here, so don’t worry. Welcome to the forum mobound. Stay safe

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
We rarely hear of crazy here, so don’t worry. Welcome to the forum mobound. Stay safe

Funny you should write that point Charleh because as I read Armand's description, I was certainly thinking..."potential crazy". But Armand pulls off the save with the contact info!

Reactions: Debi
Hi Mobound and welcome. I hope you will keep us updated on your situation.

Reactions: 7Critter
Funny you should write that point Charleh because as I read Armand's description, I was certainly thinking..."potential crazy". But Armand pulls off the save with the contact info!
I know this, it is also why I rarely create threads, what some call paranormal I call normal. not sure why but lately a lot of things I have thought to be sub-conscience come to life. Maybe I am crazy... If I were to be totally honest with my therapist I would probably be in an institution. I do however know the difference between what the world perceives as reality and what is my own. so for now, I am functioning. :fearscream:

I know this, it is also why I rarely create threads, what some call paranormal I call normal. not sure why but lately a lot of things I have thought to be sub-conscience come to life. Maybe I am crazy... If I were to be totally honest with my therapist I would probably be in an institution. I do however know the difference between what the world perceives as reality and what is my own. so for now, I am functioning. :fearscream:
You sound totally sensible. You are someone I’d love to meet in person and have long crazy discussions about all this stuff. You express yourself in a sincere manner Wands.