Remote viewing/Psychic Energy

Here is an interview with Lynn Buchanan of the original Stargate team ( I think it was called stargate)
An Open Ended Conversation With Lyn Buchanan. BTW there is a series of talks with Lynn at this you tube channel/ He also has a website that is rich with data and targets in case you are interested in trying it.

Here is his website.
Excellent video.

Reactions: Walking Goose
Excellent video.
Lynn is famous for his report of a depopulation of earth by 2050. In one interview I heard awhile back he was asked if he knew the reasons for it. He stated pollution, disease, and when prodded further he stated he could not say. Not that he didnt know but that he could not say. Obviously a catch 22 scenario. Hoping that by not telling it wont happen, but telling it and then the wheels start in motion to happen. I got the impression he was under a signed thing to not disclose info.

Remote Viewing and Poltergeist phenomena with Lynn Buchanan. My uncle used this joke all the time. Here it is. What do you call a ghost in the hen house? A poutrygeist.

Difference between remote viewing and psychic reading.Part 1

In speaking with a medium friend of mine who can connect with the other side we had a discussion about which is what. She states that a psychic can make predictions and will tell you lots from reading your aura or field of energy which I understand. Thats why many tv shows have the psychic walk around the house and talk about the energy there. If the presenter know the history of the place the psychic will pick up on it. A great and experienced psychic will lnow this she stated. The other part ot the coin is real contact with spirit energy which is different. I guess our deceased loved ones just want to tell they are doing lots better and to give signs of continuation they give info that only the sitter could know. Lots of questions .

I bought his course from him about three years ago. It is excellent but not the syle I am used to. He discusses what goes on in RV and anyone interested can google his name and where he sells his courses. I did great with it at first but found myself going back to Dames teachings as they are more familiar to me. But his courses are real and you will be surprised at what you can learn about anything. There really are no secrets in physical reality. However Ive found that some things are masked and you cant get info even if you want. Could be Creators way of saying stay out.

Paul was on NewthinkingAllowed again just now. Paul Smith former Army Intelligence Officer and member of Stargate talks openly with the host on many subjects.