Remembering Art Bell

It's a shame terrestrial radio is dead. Around here the only place I know I can find any paranormal offerings on the radio is 1510 WLAC. And it's the same old tired (yawn) George Snoory. The self proclaimed king of all things paranormal.

On the bright side I've found no shortage of good content over in the podcast world. Tons and tons of good stuff. Shows that encourage listeners to interact with the show. I got the chance to share a story of mine over on Jim Harold's Campfire. Same story I reached out to ol' George with and got nothing back.

Reactions: Paintman
Back in 98, I turned on the radio, bored with music, changing channels and I heard something strange. There was this guy claiming he had an alien in his freezer! OMG! Then the other guy just helped to make the story so much better. That was my first time with Art Bell.
Little did I know that many years later Art and I would become friends to the point where he would call me.

I miss having Art around. On air and in life.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
It's a shame terrestrial radio is dead. Around here the only place I know I can find any paranormal offerings on the radio is 1510 WLAC. And it's the same old tired (yawn) George Snoory. The self proclaimed king of all things paranormal.

On the bright side I've found no shortage of good content over in the podcast world. Tons and tons of good stuff. Shows that encourage listeners to interact with the show. I got the chance to share a story of mine over on Jim Harold's Campfire. Same story I reached out to ol' George with and got nothing back.
Did you ever listen to the old Beyond Reason program with Teddy Bart? It originated from the WLAC studio.
Though in the beginning, he held it at the Gaylord hotel (originally known as Opryland hotel).

Reactions: PratchysRevenge