Remember this?

Did you watch Mission Impossible?
Hi Keongxi, yes I used to watch it weekly but strangely dont remember one episode!! Mom wouldnt watch it as it wasnt in her nightly line up of programs. In those days we had one tv that we all watched. I remember when mom got a small one for her room I used to sit with her as granny watched the stuff we didnt. Daytime tv was all about the soaps they watched which I didnt because i was in school and wanst interested but granny used to watch it daily. What was you favorite?

#25 is known in my family as the "Gypsy Curse". Used it on my kids as well! lol
I heard the same thing daily from all of them. Strangely I turned out like none of them !! My mom said she didnt know where I came from ( I hope she wasnt serious !! ) .

Hi Keongxi, yes I used to watch it weekly but strangely dont remember one episode!! Mom wouldnt watch it as it wasnt in her nightly line up of programs. In those days we had one tv that we all watched. I remember when mom got a small one for her room I used to sit with her as granny watched the stuff we didnt. Daytime tv was all about the soaps they watched which I didnt because i was in school and wanst interested but granny used to watch it daily. What was you favorite?
My favourite 60s show would be Mission Impossible? :)I don't remember many shows from the 60s as that was waaay before my time. I only remember starting with the 80s Mission Impossible and that was very off-putting since the IMF team use tricks to frame enemy government spies and leaders. But then I discovered that that was their policy of no-assassination. But watching the 1968 version,I loved it as the plots were very brilliant. Damn Brian De Palma for killing off Jim Phelps in the movie. :knife: :knife: :mad: