Remember this?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
DID YOU EVER GET THIS "SET" AS A GIFT? WHICH FLAVOR IS A FAVORITE? DID YOU EAT THEM IN SOME SORT OF "ORDER"?

45325068_1131588416999633_6767235554879733760_n.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Got this set every year at least twice! I always saved the Wintergreen and Cherry for last. Those were the best!

Never got it never gave it. No child want's peppermint, spearmint. butterscotch is iffy. Cherry... now that is welcomed, and lemon. lime, orange and as a last resort grape... Whay's a 'robot'?

Got this set every year at least twice! I always saved the Wintergreen and Cherry for last. Those were the best!

I’m half way there Debi. The Wild Cherry and Butter Rum.

Though I love mints, those other two were much better.

Did anyone else used to eat the Wintergreen ones in the dark so you could see them spark?

Reactions: Paintman
I’m half way there Debi. The Wild Cherry and Butter Rum.

Though I love mints, those other two were much better.

Did anyone else used to eat the Wintergreen ones in the dark so you could see them spark?
Oh yeah! That's why I save them for last! It was like fireworks at the end of a party. :p

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Wintergreen the best? I think you've been living in Evil Standard Time too long.

But yes, I always got a book for Christmas and loved them.

Reactions: Debi
Wintergreen the best? I think you've been living in Evil Standard Time too long.

But yes, I always got a book for Christmas and loved them.
Ohhh, you Central Timers with no sense of adventure! :D

Reactions: Ronin
Yep I did the same. It was the cheep gift to give and get lol. I was not a fan but you picked my favs

Reactions: Debi
this was actually a good thing when i was a kid i do remember getting it.

Reactions: Lynne