Remember Rosie the Robot?

Alexa is saying to some people when I close my eyes all I see is dead people wtf

Did you all know that if you are on snap chat that it broadcasts to everyone on your list where you are all the time? You have to change your setting to ghost to stop this. I was suprised abd shocked.

Reactions: garnetsilver
No thanks on the robot unless she can clean stalls.

Did you all know that if you are on snap chat that it broadcasts to everyone on your list where you are all the time? You have to change your setting to ghost to stop this. I was suprised abd shocked.
One reason I don't use social media. Call me old fashioned, but if someone wants to chat with me, they are to pick up the telephone or email me.

Don't use it and don't wanna! lol I have to use FB for the forum, but other than that, nope!

Reactions: Lynne
Alexa
OK Google
Cortana
Siri
Bixby

I have these creepy people all over my house and vehicle. Alexa is the most annoying by far.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi