Remastered footage of Tasmanian Tiger

I feel ashamed Aussies let this awesome unique animal be wiped out, I think feral dogs were the main culprit in the sheep killings that led to it's persecution. Seeing the animal in color brings reality home.

• Sad
Reactions: Paulm
I feel ashamed Aussies let this awesome unique animal be wiped out, I think feral dogs were the main culprit in the sheep killings that led to it's persecution. Seeing the animal in color brings reality home.
we can only try to do better going forward to atone for the sins of our past.... in the U.S we almost wiped out the bison, the whitetail deer population WAS wiped out in most states and almost went extinct in the early 20th century. luckily conservation laws and hunting seasons were put into place to protect the wildlife.. but even now we only have a deer populating of around 30 million. with close to 1 million being harvested every year..... i dunno, maybe blaming bigfoot or dogman is just us refusing to see who the real monsters are....metaphorically of course......

Reactions: ozentity
i dunno, maybe blaming bigfoot or dogman is just us refusing to see who the real monsters are....metaphorically of course......
I really think humans or some of them are by far the nastiest creatures on the planet, poor old BF and even dogman have a lot of catching up to outdo people, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm