Reincarnaton Researcher: How it works

I get the whole holographic, matrixesque thingy, but again, no one can say what was before or how and why we got there, or where we actually reside even......so its still the same as how we view life now....just in a sci fi kinda way....(in other words its just the same old thing, theyre just trying to give it a "cool" factor)....lol...actually its even worse, that theory says someone (us at some point?) had to create this reality / program.....you would think if that's the case and this is a program / dream, it would have been made as paradise, perfection.... I bet whoever wrote this program wasn't very popular.....lol
I have to agree with them not being very popular, Lol!

Reactions: Paulm
I get the whole holographic, matrixesque thingy, but again, no one can say what was before or how and why we got there, or where we actually reside even......so its still the same as how we view life now....just in a sci fi kinda way....lol...actually its even worse, that theory says someone (us at some point?) had to create this reality / program.....you would think if that's the case and this is a program / dream, it would have been made as paradise, perfection.... I bet whoever wrote this program wasn't very popular.....lol

Reminds me of a discussion I got into once with a couple space cadets about UFOs. They kept talking about time travelers and other dimensions, spicing up their spiels with buzz words/expressions like string theory, theoretical physics, matrix theory, etc. When I asked them what "theory" meant, it was obvious they didn't understand it meant an unproved idea. From there they started arguing between themselves which sci fi movies and video games best defined their positions/beliefs.

Reminds me of a discussion I got into once with a couple space cadets about UFOs. They kept talking about time travelers and other dimensions, spicing up their spiels with buzz words/expressions like string theory, theoretical physics, matrix theory, etc. When I asked them what "theory" meant, it was obvious they didn't understand it meant an unproved idea. From there they started arguing between themselves which sci fi movies and video games best defined their positions/beliefs.
lol...well honestly since I have not spoken with the big guys in that world of theoretical physics,.. ( I did read Einstein's memoirs once though....lol) I would not last very long in this debate... im not a theoretical physicist or a rocket scientist, my mind is not that deep im afraid, quite shallow actually, I mean, I draw pictures for a living...lol... but is fun to try to discuss sometimes.

Reactions: garnetsilver
lol...well honestly since I have not spoken with the big guys in that world of theoretical physics,.. ( I did read Einstein's memoirs once though....lol) I would not last very long in this debate... im not a theoretical physicist or a rocket scientist, my mind is not that deep im afraid, quite shallow actually, I mean, I draw pictures for a living...lol... but is fun to try to discuss sometimes.

I'm with you, brother. Those pure science, academic/theoretical types give me a headache. Many year ago....

We were having a problem getting the hatches of a particular aircraft to ballistically sever and jettison properly so the aircrew could safely eject. We'd run a series of tests, from small "coupon" tests to full scale, all with the same issues. The company who designed the system decided to hire a consultant to look at the problem, a PhD gas dynamics physicist from a very respected university in CA. We agreed to delay the program until the professor had had time to study the design and test results, then have a "come to Jesus " meeting where the guy would explain his findings and theories.

Several weeks later we convened at the contractor's facility, and the professor was given the floor. For the next two hours he lectured nonstop, filling up three white boards with equations while talking about partial pressure differentials, impingement areas, fracture dynamics of different aluminum alloys, compressibility gradients, etc. He was on a roll until I managed to get in a question when he took a breath.

Duke: Doctor this is all fascinating, but can you tell us what's causing our problem and how to resolve it?

Doctor: No on both counts, but you have to admit it's an interesting problem.

Another Oliver Wendell Douglas moment in my life.

Oh, and for those wondering what any of this has to do with reincarnation, the answer is nothing.
I blame Bob.

I wonder how this researcher would account for the fact that the human population keeps growing. Where do these new souls come from? How is an instance of a new soul created? Can souls split or be shared amongst different people?

I've heard a lot of theories on this, but to be totally honest, I simply don't have the answer. Waiting to see if anyone else out there has a theory or two on this one.

I believe that "god" is a cumulative being made up of all people. When a person is born they get a tiny piece of that cumulative mind. Any time you take a piece it will be made up of parts of several souls. It is just like the physical creation of the baby from two people. Even though there are only two parents those children will have genes from hundreds or thousands of past generations. there is an almost infinite number of possible combinations.

I came to this while wondering why, if there is a god, does it bother with us. The answer that I finally found most satisfying was that WE are what allow god to grow and not be a stagnant being. each new person brings back a new and different set of experiences and adds their tiny differences to the greater whole. This has also allowed me to come to terms with the fact that our generally described god used to be a rather short-tempered and cruel being. Slowly that changed over time as it was added to by the many lives that were lived before us. the god of the ancients was like a small child and would pull the wings off of bugs just for the hell of it. Later it went through a sort of adolescence and may just now be beginning to evolve into a more mature being.

I believe that there area lot of gods. When they reach a certain level they go, find a rock and start to work on it.

My big wonder is, do the gods have a god???

THERE, the world according to DAN! and done with amazing brevity for me..

Last edited:
One theory that I have heard of is that our souls spend time on other planets, so that all possible souls are not here at the same time. In those other planets or realities, we may have different forms than what we think of as human, or we might merely be pulsing balls of light. When a big shift happens (like now) many souls congregate who hadn't been here before. Like a college curriculum lots of them have a final earth credit to earn so they come to Earth school.

(And if that's the case, then I wonder how many people have migrated here from planet Stupid.) :D

BTW, I like your theory, Dan.

One theory that I have heard of is that our souls spend time on other planets, so that all possible souls are not here at the same time. In those other planets or realities, we may have different forms than what we think of as human, or we might merely be pulsing balls of light. When a big shift happens (like now) many souls congregate who hadn't been here before. Like a college curriculum lots of them have a final earth credit to earn so they come to Earth school.

(And if that's the case, then I wonder how many people have migrated here from planet Stupid.) :D

BTW, I like your theory, Dan.

It's been close to thirty years since I read the book, but your post reminds me somewhat of claims made by an author named Betty Eadie. Her beliefs came from what she learned during an NDE. Are you familiar with her, Garnet?

It's been close to thirty years since I read the book, but your post reminds me somewhat of claims made by an author named Betty Eadie. Her beliefs came from what she learned during an NDE. Are you familiar with her, Garnet?
Yes, I have read her books.

Reactions: Duke
Bob Olson is a thoughtful presenter who gives his thoughts on the afterlife and many subjects. This is new and discusses his views and experiences. I have had an experience that came at a time in my life when I was dealing with tremendous stress and upheaval in my lofe. Maybe it was just my minds way of dealing with the stress. I want to put this up first for others to enjoy and comment on if desired.

I really enjoyed this video. It is really life affirming. I still don’t know how I feel about reincarnation but it is an interesting study.