Reincarnaton Researcher: How it works

***pulling myself outta the rabbit hole I fell into with this***
i think this is one of the problems with the scientific approach, you know the things like "science proves heaven" or this " science shows how reincarnation works" things along those lines... i think the problem with these theories or ideas is that they are still used as a way to prove one way or another, they are looked at to push an agenda or belief without looking at the big picture, the whole....... i think there is a connection of all things.... like when you say things are misunderstood because of semantics, we have to look at the full picture without the dogmatic ideology of mans thinkings, these are too easily used for mans agendas....we just have to look at "what is"...... if that even makes any sense at all....lol

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Eh-- I'm suspicious of any expert of reincarnation if they claim to be a former famous person.
You mean to tell me out of billions of unknowns, experts were somebody famous and that lends more weight to their findings? I'll call BS.

i think this is one of the problems with the scientific approach, you know the things like "science proves heaven" or this " science shows how reincarnation works" things along those lines... i think the problem with these theories or ideas is that they are still used as a way to prove one way or another, they are looked at to push an agenda or belief without looking at the big picture, the whole....... i think there is a connection of all things.... like when you say things are misunderstood because of semantics, we have to look at the full picture without the dogmatic ideology of mans thinkings, these are too easily used for mans agendas....we just have to look at "what is"...... if that even makes any sense at all....lol
Yes this does make sense. We loose sight of the forest for the trees. I think it is all too much for our limited understanding.

Reactions: Paulm
Bob Olson is a thoughtful presenter who gives his thoughts on the afterlife and many subjects. This is new and discusses his views and experiences. I have had an experience that came at a time in my life when I was dealing with tremendous stress and upheaval in my lofe. Maybe it was just my minds way of dealing with the stress. I want to put this up first for others to enjoy and comment on if desired.

I was thinking about this whole thing last night. I do believe I have been here before at least twice. Both as a soldiering role. The reason why I think twice is because I am a good shot with a rifle and a bow virtually as soon as I picked them up. It seems like a natural ability but was better with a borrowed bow in a field shoot than someone who does this regularly as a hobby - boy was he pissed off!
The second time I keep having flashbacks and some things I am irrational about. Such as I was convinced I would die at 19yrs old, keep getting flashes of cutting my hands on barbed wire, am very protective of my boots, My choice of boot style, get panicked if I can't put my feet down for fear of standing on "something", and knowledge of small things that I don't know how I knew All these bits add up.

One other thing I realised last night is that I was born exactly 55 years after my last likely death date - which is enough to fit another one in.

Reactions: Lynne
Why is it those who come out as reincarnation experts always claim to have been somebody famous?
It's more likely a real person who was reincarnated would have been a random nobody. Those are the people I'd be more interested in.

But here's a question: What if this is death.
What if we are all lost souls and think we are alive.

What if when we die on this end we wake up reincarnated elsewhere.

Reactions: garnetsilver
What if when we die on this end we wake up reincarnated elsewhere.
is life real,?..is anything even real,? everyone thinks of death but no one thinks what were we before we "were"...our minds want to think this is it. this is what we "know" so we must have been the same....but is death just returning to the source? something we cant remember,... so we assume it is what we "know" so that is what we make it to be......what if the cogito ergo sum, ( I think therefore I am) is just a safe word of sorts, implanted into everyones subconscious to deal with a bad trip...what if dying here is just waking up on the floor elsewhere, finding yourself lying beside a bong thinking "whoa, that's some good sh.....
just how deep can the rabbit hole go...……...

is life real,?..is anything even real,?
Since I've spoken with the biggest names in mainstream theoretical physics, I'll say nothing is real.
We are all holographic illusions with a stream of consciousness that resides elsewhere.
That isn't even a proposed theory... rather it is becoming a disturbing fact.

Reactions: Lynne
Since I've spoken with the biggest names in mainstream theoretical physics, I'll say nothing is real.
We are all holographic illusions with a stream of consciousness that resides elsewhere.
That isn't even a proposed theory... rather it is becoming a disturbing fact.
I get the whole holographic, matrixesque thingy, but again, no one can say what was before or how and why we got there, or where we actually reside even......so its still the same as how we view life now....just in a sci fi kinda way....(in other words its just the same old thing, theyre just trying to give it a "cool" factor)....lol...actually its even worse, that theory says someone (us at some point?) had to create this reality / program.....you would think if that's the case and this is a program / dream, it would have been made as paradise, perfection.... I bet whoever wrote this program wasn't very popular.....lol

Last edited: