Reincarnaton Researcher: How it works

But here's a question: What if this is death.
What if we are all lost souls and think we are alive.

What if when we die on this end we wake up reincarnated elsewhere.
What an awful thought. I hope not. Perhaps this was Jesus ‘ purpose? Getting us off the Karmic wheel. Personally I’m still on the fence about what’s really going on in these regressions and memories. Perhaps they’re picking up someone else’s life frequency? Perhaps it’s imagination and coincidence ? Or maybe it’s all real. It sure is a good topic for discussion.

I get the whole holographic, matrixesque thingy, but again, no one can say what was before or how and why we got there, or where we actually reside even......so its still the same as how we view life now....just in a sci fi kinda way....(in other words its just the same old thing, theyre just trying to give it a "cool" factor)....lol...actually its even worse, that theory says someone (us at some point?) had to create this reality / program.....you would think if that's the case and this is a program / dream, it would have been made as paradise, perfection.... I bet whoever wrote this program wasn't very popular.....lol
I would say the man behind the curtain is God. I believe it did start out in the garden of eden and through time sin messed everything up. I believe we are in the journey back. Even if our body’s are avatars of sorts, the lessons are real. Our best personal growth often comes from experiencing adversity. Whatever the nature of our being is before and after death is a mystery but it sure is food for thought.

It's been close to thirty years since I read the book, but your post reminds me somewhat of claims made by an author named Betty Eadie. Her beliefs came from what she learned during an NDE. Are you familiar with her, Garnet?
This short book was what really sent me on a spiritual journey. I always was a seeker but this book set me on fire to look deeper into why we are here and what comes after. One of the best books I’ve ever read.