Reincarnation Repercussions?

Some of this may be genetic memory or my greatest fear, living it over and over for eternity :cry:.

I absolutely believe in genetic memory... that which was, is, and will be... DNA resides. So, is the reason I believe we can NOT be separated from IS/ONE/CREATOR. EVER. So, in that, memory is all True... not just of this time/space, but of all time/space. OR... and apparently also True... we do live it over and over for eternity... sorry Oz... The good news is... in the space/time of The Forever... every deed is as a grain - TINIER then a grain of sand... it is Star Dust. Gone Wild. lol
What I experienced was interesting but it was annoying that the hypnotist kept asking me questions and then tried to interpret what I told her. She was wrong because of her bias.

Interpretation is something I have delved into here, though not often or thoroughly by any means, before... it s*cks. We, as humanity, have forgotten to realize that OUR individual thoughts ARE NOT subject to another's interpretation. We are ever looking toward another voice to explain our own. For, I don't know why??? ... validation maybe... something we are missing within our self... whatever. It is ALWAYS going to be a false/truth.

Isaiah 65:17 — “See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

Then there is that. Which is a Truth.

Last edited:
I absolutely believe in genetic memory... that which was, is, and will be... DNA resides. So, is the reason I believe we can NOT be separated from IS/ONE/CREATOR. EVER. So, in that, memory is all True... not just of this time/space, but of all time/space. OR... and apparently also True... we do live it over and over for eternity... sorry Oz... The good news is... in the space/time of The Forever... every deed is as a grain - TINIER then a grain of sand... it is Star Dust. Gone Wild. lol

Interpretation is something I have delved into here, though not often or thoroughly by any means, before... it s*cks. We, as humanity, have forgotten to realize that OUR individual thoughts ARE NOT subject to another's interpretation. We are ever looking toward another voice to explain our own. For, I don't know why??? ... validation maybe... something we are missing within our self... whatever. It is ALWAYS going to be a false/truth.

Then there is that. Which is a Truth.
Thank you...that said everything I was thinking. lol

Reactions: garnetsilver