Reiki Dreams

jayiniowa

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I go and get Reiki done every now and then, I have been attuned so I could give it to myself, which I do every once in a while, but I don't dream when I give it to myself. I've always been a pretty vivid dreamer, and iust about every time anyone's ever given me Reiki I fall asleep and dream. Often I'll dream in the colors of the chakra's. I had one dream in particular where I suddenly found myself standing in the driveway of the practitioners hoise, and the spirits/fairies that lived in the woods behind the practitioners house were wrapping me in cloth or blankets. The practitioner seemed surprised she had spirits in the woods behind her house. Anybody else have any dreams when receiving Reiki?

I've not had a lot of experiences with Reiki, but while nursing we did take a course in Healing touch, which is similar in nature. It's about moving energy. Now, the Fae would feel the energy moving.

Reactions: Lynne and jayiniowa
I've not had a lot of experiences with Reiki, but while nursing we did take a course in Healing touch, which is similar in nature. It's about moving energy. Now, the Fae would feel the energy moving.
Yep its about moving energy, rei=spirit/soul, ki=energy, so not just energy but your souls energy, if you were seeing their home I would say the practitioner was just having a bad day and projected into you, not good but I guess possible...better than the alternatives anyways,...reiki is a new age form of acupressure/acupuncture as it uses the same ki points and meridian lines. But with a couple twists thrown in......for the O.P..is palm healing or palm touch your usual routine?

Reactions: Debi
Yep its about moving energy, rei=spirit/soul, ki=energy, so not just energy but your souls energy, if you were seeing their home I would say the practitioner was just having a bad day and projected into you, not good but I guess possible...better than the alternatives anyways,...reiki is a new age form of acupressure/acupuncture as it uses the same ki points and meridian lines. But with a couple twists thrown in......for the O.P..is palm healing or palm touch your usual routine?
Touch