Regression therapy suggestions/reviews?

utakulanini

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just found this forum during my intense google searches for the best regression therapists in Europe.. It’s a jungle out there, so many names and websites and I honestly have no idea where to start looking.

So, I’m asking here: does anyone have any amazing people to recommend me? I have some life long, unexplained issues with my mother which I would like to get to the bottom of. I am hoping it could be linked to a past life, as that will mean we might be able to work through it... (Normal therapy and family therapy has not shown any results unfortunately)

I am located in Scandinavia, but I’m interested in hearing any and all suggestions anywhere in Europe really. I’m sure London has plenty, but the question is how on earth do i find the good ones?

Lovely to meet you all! Thank you! And my apologies if I have put this in the wrong subforum...!

Welcome to the forum, utakulanini. So is regression therapy where you delve into your past life?

Hi everyone! I just found this forum during my intense google searches for the best regression therapists in Europe.. It’s a jungle out there, so many names and websites and I honestly have no idea where to start looking.

So, I’m asking here: does anyone have any amazing people to recommend me? I have some life long, unexplained issues with my mother which I would like to get to the bottom of. I am hoping it could be linked to a past life, as that will mean we might be able to work through it... (Normal therapy and family therapy has not shown any results unfortunately)

I am located in Scandinavia, but I’m interested in hearing any and all suggestions anywhere in Europe really. I’m sure London has plenty, but the question is how on earth do i find the good ones?

Lovely to meet you all! Thank you! And my apologies if I have put this in the wrong subforum...!
Your fine right here in this sub forum and welcome!

I'm not a big fan of regresson therapy for many reasons and I'm in the US so have no suggestions on that one for you. We do have a large UK group here, so they may have some ideas for you.

My honest take on regression therapy is it can be iffy at it's best. Too many leading questions can muck up the entire issue. Now, as to dealing with family issues, it can take a lot of work over a lot of time to work it all through. Just because we were born into a family doesn't always mean it's a good fit when we get to the adult stage.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi and welcome. I hope you stay and look around here. We have a lot of topics you might find interesting.