red eyes?

I think the car / hearse is probably the most likely, and even it it was not there 2 minutes before or 2 minutes after the photo was taken it is possible that it drove along the path in front of the trees and the photo was taken in the split second that the tail lights were visible through a gap in the stones.
There are a huge number of other photographs where the photo was taken at the exact moment when an unexpected event happened - and they are hard to believe.
timming_pictures_29.jpg
.....kind of spoiled the memorable shot didn't it?

Of course it could be a ghost replay of that event as well, but I am inclined to take the rational solution first unless it could be proven that no vehicle was on site that day.

I suppose that if you really want to believe its a car or hearse, then there's no reason for me to try to convince you it was otherwise.

It is funny how that works. If you are truly hell bent on believing in something, then you simply will no matter what. The same goes the other way. The car was not there, I know for a fact. I am hell bent on believing this because I was there... Those who keep on insisting it was a car will not stray away from this explanation. That is fine.

To me, its not important that it is actually something paranormal, but I do like it when people trust me when I say multiple times that there was no car. The same moment I took the picture went inside the cemetery and there was no car. It also wasn't driving away or something. It wasn't there.

But, since i can't prove that there was no vehicle on site that day it has to be a car.. there you go, problem solved, photograph debunked. :sunglasses:

I suppose that if you really want to believe its a car or hearse, then there's no reason for me to try to convince you it was otherwise.

It is funny how that works. If you are truly hell bent on believing in something, then you simply will no matter what. The same goes the other way. The car was not there, I know for a fact. I am hell bent on believing this because I was there... Those who keep on insisting it was a car will not stray away from this explanation. That is fine.

To me, its not important that it is actually something paranormal, but I do like it when people trust me when I say multiple times that there was no car. The same moment I took the picture went inside the cemetery and there was no car. It also wasn't driving away or something. It wasn't there.

But, since i can't prove that there was no vehicle on site that day it has to be a car.. there you go, problem solved, photograph debunked. :sunglasses:
Please don’t be offended. Everyone’s experience is respected here. I believe you, and it is strange weather it’s paranormal or some odd anomaly. Thanks for sharing it. On an open forum you will get many opinions.

Please don’t be offended. Everyone’s experience is respected here. I believe you, and it is strange weather it’s paranormal or some odd anomaly. Thanks for sharing it. On an open forum you will get many opinions.

I'll be honest. If I came across as snarky then it is because I was. Its kind of a bummer when you are sure that something is the way it is and people just keep on insisting that you are wrong. But I can be wrong. Though I don't like to admit it.

@ Rowan2222

You convinced me. This picture contains nothing paranormal - I'm not being sarcastic or snide. i'm fine with it. Was just curious what people thought of it. And they think its a car, which could be a very plausible explanation. I just can't remember it was there at that day, and i'm almost 100 % sure of it. But i rather believe I can't remember every detail of that day then that his is paranormal.

A little addition to the last post:

I decided to delete this picture from my google photos and this forum. There's no reason for me to keep this picture, as it has no worth to me.Those who have saved the pictures, please respect my request to delete them as well.

Last edited:
Hey man, for the record I’m not saying anyone is “wrong”. The, “there was a car” and “wasn’t a car” are two distinct avenues of possibility to consider, but considering nobody really knows what is going on I personally wouldn’t marry myself to either one. I tend to just log possible avenues of possibility and as time goes on what it could be bumps it’s way along like a game of plinko.

I believe you when you say you didn’t see a car there like I believe that those do look like taillights to me. So I’m not dismissing one to claim the other, I’m considering both. There’s a possible avenue where the “truth” falls in line with both of those observations. You know what I’m saying?

I’ve been shown to be incorrect too many times when I hold firm to my first impressions as absolute truth so I don’t do that anymore. I consider everything and sort of let the “truth” reveal itself eventually. Really, only gut instincts can trump that process because I’ve learned that sixth sense isn’t something to be dismiss or ignored.

So I’m not demanding anyone believe what I say, I wasn’t there and I don’t know what it was. All I’m saying is that at this point it looks enough like a car that I can’t dismiss that at this time. It’s just where my heads at and what I’m thinking. So whatever implications that brings, it could mean the “truth” is something that neither of us are thinking at this point.

Don’t go out of here like you lost or got “defeated”, I don’t think any of us would bet our last penny on it being a car or red eyes at this time. I’d keep the photo if I were you because another avenue of possibility is a year from now you randomly see another photo taken by someone else with the exact same thing on it, and you’re gonna kick yourself when you don’t have that photo stashed away. Trust me, I know that as fact. I make back ups for back ups man, once it’s gone there’s no getting it back.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Now may be a good time for me to say this:

When you come to the forum and ASK for opinions, you will get opinions. That does not mean it will match your opinion. We attempt to do this in a respectful manner, which I believe was met here.

I'm late to the game here and the dust is settling but I wanted to address this from my point of view and experience anyway.

I don't do picture's/camera images on this forum as a rule, but of the few time's I have, it only took one of those to swear me off of them again. In my opinion, Duke really IS the image expert in this House as to helping determine paranormal/not paranormal, which is generally the question when someone submits an image here. He will absolutely ask questions... any and all that help him determine the answer to your question because you asked, and that's what he does. His area of expertise so to speak. I have seen him almost immediately say 'not' and I have seen him, after some longer time, determine "undetermined"... it always pays to remember when posting images/pictures to ask an opinion, you will get many answers... but again... Duke is the go to for THIS arena. It is what he does. The rest of us opine theories. We discuss. Or like Lynne... often See 'something', but not necessarily what you see.

All this is repetitious to what everyone else here has already said pretty much ~ but I have something of my own to add... the following comment refers to 'paranormal' as in entities or their dwellings or haunting places or whatever belongs in their/it's Universe... if you see... This comment does NOT extend to UFO sightings.

Many time's the 'paranormal' do not WANT to be photographed - much less want that photograph shared. When that is the case, either the image will not show them/it at all, or it will be so generalized that there is little or no connection with what you photographed even if you know what you know because you know, period. This eliminates a generalization but gives no information.

Other time's they/it seem not to care, 'whatever' ~ and the image that come's out is clearly what you are/were looking at, but no one else is going to see it...

And OTHER time's ~ they/it mess with you on purpose (for whatever reason paranormal stuff has). In this case, I can show the same picture to, hmmm, say... 10 people... and maybe 1 or 2 or even 3 will see EXACTLY what I see immediately, and everyone else is out of the loop.

The last instance is when the paranormal WANTS you to see and photograph them/it... Allows and might even Encourage you, which you probably will think is your idea... to see them/it and photograph them/it. And THAT is never NEVER good. In my experience.

It can quite quickly become an obsession... the/those image/s can hold a lot of energy/power ... even become active. And I can tell you, you don't want to activate that. You don't want to do that at all. But, you are all of a sudden caught in an experience that is so bizarre - it is lucky if you pull up before damage happens and even then, you will never be the same... never be free of that little experience.

What I am saying here is this... to me... and in my opinion... messing with paranormal imaging is at least AS dangerous as Ouija and at most makes Ouija look harmless by comparison. There is just no win. Walk away. Just Walk Away.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
I'm late to the game here and the dust is settling but I wanted to address this from my point of view and experience anyway.

I don't do picture's/camera images on this forum as a rule, but of the few time's I have, it only took one of those to swear me off of them again. In my opinion, Duke really IS the image expert in this House as to helping determine paranormal/not paranormal, which is generally the question when someone submits an image here. He will absolutely ask questions... any and all that help him determine the answer to your question because you asked, and that's what he does. His area of expertise so to speak. I have seen him almost immediately say 'not' and I have seen him, after some longer time, determine "undetermined"... it always pays to remember when posting images/pictures to ask an opinion, you will get many answers... but again... Duke is the go to for THIS arena. It is what he does. The rest of us opine theories. We discuss. Or like Lynne... often See 'something', but not necessarily what you see.

All this is repetitious to what everyone else here has already said pretty much ~ but I have something of my own to add... the following comment refers to 'paranormal' as in entities or their dwellings or haunting places or whatever belongs in their/it's Universe... if you see... This comment does NOT extend to UFO sightings.

Many time's the 'paranormal' do not WANT to be photographed - much less want that photograph shared. When that is the case, either the image will not show them/it at all, or it will be so generalized that there is little or no connection with what you photographed even if you know what you know because you know, period. This eliminates a generalization but gives no information.

Other time's they/it seem not to care, 'whatever' ~ and the image that come's out is clearly what you are/were looking at, but no one else is going to see it...

And OTHER time's ~ they/it mess with you on purpose (for whatever reason paranormal stuff has). In this case, I can show the same picture to, hmmm, say... 10 people... and maybe 1 or 2 or even 3 will see EXACTLY what I see immediately, and everyone else is out of the loop.

The last instance is when the paranormal WANTS you to see and photograph them/it... Allows and might even Encourage you, which you probably will think is your idea... to see them/it and photograph them/it. And THAT is never NEVER good. In my experience.

It can quite quickly become an obsession... the/those image/s can hold a lot of energy/power ... even become active. And I can tell you, you don't want to activate that. You don't want to do that at all. But, you are all of a sudden caught in an experience that is so bizarre - it is lucky if you pull up before damage happens and even then, you will never be the same... never be free of that little experience.

What I am saying here is this... to me... and in my opinion... messing with paranormal imaging is at least AS dangerous as Ouija and at most makes Ouija look harmless by comparison. There is just no win. Walk away. Just Walk Away.
Well stated , totally agree.