Recommend a good show

I can't stand that guys act. That guy is do for a heart attack at any moment. Tom lykis or whatever his name is, is an insult to humanity. I am ashamed to live on the same planet as that guy. I bet he isn't the way he portrays himself on air, it's all an act. The sad thing is some morons actually listen to him and take him seriously.

Reactions: Michaeldecon
I can't stand that guys act. That guy is do for a heart attack at any moment. Tom lykis or whatever his name is, is an insult to humanity. I am ashamed to live on the same planet as that guy. I bet he isn't the way he portrays himself on air, it's all an act. The sad thing is some morons actually listen to him and take him seriously.

It's an act indeed but tom is smart, I listen to his money advice segments & his family attorney at law segment. All else is fabricated satire material.

It is an act, he's a good guy, outside of the gimmick.

It's an act indeed but tom is smart, I listen to his money advice segments & his family attorney at law segment. All else is fabricated satire material.

It is an act, he's a good guy, outside of the gimmick.
But that is the problem, there are idiots listening to this guy. Sort of like how people take Noory's quack doctors advice.

But that is the problem, there are idiots listening to this guy. Sort of like how people take Noory's quack doctors advice.
Part of the territory, I've been threatened myself. Michale savage got his ass kicked pretty good too, from what I heard.

I think it's good to have bodyguards, when you say outrageous shit.