Recipes I wanna try

Very famous in Key West, Tony. The pie is wonderful. It will also land you in a sugar coma, so small amounts at a time. :p

Lime and cherries are my favourite fruits. I gotta get back to the US with double diabetic meds :)

Reactions: 7Critter
I've never heard of that but lime is one of my favourite fruits, I gotta try that one

LG, if you really like lime, then you seriously have to try Keylime Pie. It is one of my all time favorites. I even pass up chocolate desserts when this is available.

It’s creamy, sweet, and tart at the same time.

Reactions: 7Critter and TonyM
LG, if you really like lime, then you seriously have to try Keylime Pie. It is one of my all time favorites. I even pass up chocolate desserts when this is available.

It’s creamy, sweet, and tart at the same time.

Hi WandS, it really does sound perfect. I've never seen it here in Scotland but Debi posted the video recipe so I'm gonna give that a try for sure

Hi WandS, it really does sound perfect. I've never seen it here in Scotland but Debi posted the video recipe so I'm gonna give that a try for sure

Damn, I just strolled past at least five of them in the local grocery store just 30 minutes ago. It is not like I could just send one to you in the mail. But I should have bought one for me and shared a photo with the forum. I live in Florida and it’s a big favorite here.

Reactions: Debi
Reminder to self: .Do not read this thread on an empty stomach. Great posts.