Recipe Challenge!

Here is a quick and easy flavorful fried chicken recipe. I used an air fryer, but a deep fryer works too:

1/2 cup of oil (olive, avacado, vegetable oils are all fine)
1/2 cup of white vinegar
1 tablespoon of Creole seasoning (Goya has one called Adobo)
4 - 6 pieces of chicken

Whisk the oil, vinegar and seasoning together. Place the chicken in a layer in a dish or pan, then pour the marinade over it. Marinate for at least an hour, but longer works too. Be sure to turn the chicken once, so it marinates evenly. When ready to fry, drain off and discard marinade, and place in fryer. Using the racks, it took about 25 minutes, then I turned the pieces over and cooked for an additional 25 minutes.

Here is a quick and easy flavorful fried chicken recipe. I used an air fryer, but a deep fryer works too:

1/2 cup of white vinegar
4 - 6 pieces of chicken

Whisk the oil, vinegar and seasoning together. Place the chicken in a layer in a dish or pan, then pour the marinade over it. Marinate for at least an hour, but longer works too. Be sure to turn the chicken once, so it marinates evenly. When ready to fry, drain off and discard marinade, and place in fryer. Using the racks, it took about 25 minutes, then I turned the pieces over and cooked for an additional 25 minutes.
I photo shot this recipe. I’m going to make it this week and let you know how we like it

1/2 cup of white vinegar
4 - 6 pieces of chicken

That sounds good. I'm going to have to try it.