recent experiences

bluesea

Reaction score
hi
I hope this is posted in the right area. If not, please move it. I'm still learning my way around here.
I have been away but am back in the US. It was an attempt to be a good partner to someone who is known to be a err difficult person. I need some recovery time and thought of prayer and contemplation, and walking in nature. If anyone wants to share, (I'm being careful what I ask for here), who among the many among us, is an appropriate goddess or god or spirit? I'm not Christian though I do see the validity of it. Trying to be taking responsibility for my healing but I'm really in need of help. I feel like if I'm too needy then that sends the wrong signal.
I am a bit on shaky ground. I used to feel connections so clearly but being in the relationship erased that before I noticed it was gone, it was gone.

- seabird

Hello and good to chat with you bluesea. I guess a subject such as this would fall under spirituality thread. Sorry to hear about losing your connections. Don't worry, it happens. It's what you do to bounce back is what matters. I have gone through my rocky religious road, but now i see myself more spiritual than religious. I can live with that. Did relationship go south, or is being in the relationship continuing this issue?

I have lost my way like that many times, Bluesea. But I am certain that our guides don't just abandon us on a whim! Being in a relationship that drains us can really cause our spirit to be wounded; I've been there in the past. To be whole again is what you seek.

As for an appropriate God/dess, I am not sure what to suggest. Sometimes we can follow what resonates with us. I don't consider myself to be religious either, but there are times when conventional methods bring comfort.

Thank you both for responding.

I'm a little clearer just now, from the way your words were phrased.
Yes I have to stop denying I can muscle through this alone. And I can ask my guides to help, & to make things clearer for me.
I am not religious. More of a wanna-be scientist & artist. But there was always a sense of •path.•
So that is what I'll do. Ask my (currently unseen) guides for their help.

My only suggestion would be maybe reconnecting with nature. Being alone in the forest, or wherever you can get away from people and cities, always makes me feel better.

Whether you call it forest bathing, or meditation, or whatever, it helps to restore your equilibrium. At least it does for me, so I hope this helps!

My only suggestion would be maybe reconnecting with nature. Being alone in the forest, or wherever you can get away from people and cities, always makes me feel better.

Whether you call it forest bathing, or meditation, or whatever, it helps to restore your equilibrium. At least it does for me, so I hope this helps!
I agree. You don't specifically have to be out in a forest, though i personally love being outdoors. I find even just driving down the road (even on my way to work, yay) i can glance at a sunrise or the ocean and just receive that feeling of peace or appreciation. I find more peace fishing on a lake. Even if the fish are not biting, you glance over and spot a blue heron take off flying over the lily pads or a dragonfly lands on your fishing pole as if inspecting you. Those moments, for me, wash the tension away as they remind me we are all part of something bigger.

I agree. You don't specifically have to be out in a forest, though i personally love being outdoors. I find even just driving down the road (even on my way to work, yay) i can glance at a sunrise or the ocean and just receive that feeling of peace or appreciation. I find more peace fishing on a lake. Even if the fish are not biting, you glance over and spot a blue heron take off flying over the lily pads or a dragonfly lands on your fishing pole as if inspecting you. Those moments, for me, wash the tension away as they remind me we are all part of something bigger.
Exactly, Selectric, you explained it much better than I did.

Good advice above. I think life often gets us all down at times. Sending out your needs to the universe is heard by the creator, whatever you want to call him. Having a grateful heart for what blessings you do have and making the most of your gifts is a good start to making a connection. Giving love away with kindness to others brings it back to you. I hope you are able to resolve your partner issues and find peace with that. I am sure all those reading your need will be sending up prayers and intentions for your highest good. Keep us posted on how you are doing.