Reality/Time shift

Not sure if this fits here but...
One time, about 13 years ago, I was sitting in a friends basement, we were all just chatting about our day when I felt as if the world shifted for a second. It felt as if I was in two places at once, in the basement, as well as in a wooded clearing sitting around a campfire. The same people were there, sitting in the same places (in both realities) with the addition of two people who were in shadow. I could smell the campfire, the woods, and the sweetness of the air, as well as the scent of the basement. This lasted for only 30 seconds then everything snapped back into the current time (the basement). I asked my friends if they had felt anything strange, and only one other felt it. Fast forward three weeks, my friends and I went to a conservation area near my home, and we were sitting around the campfire, and there were two people, whom I had just met that day, with us. I turned to my friend and said: "They are the two from that vision I had." And she agreed. I cannot explain this incident, and thus far it has never repeated.
The most striking thing about this was the juxtaposition of the realities, the basement and the clearing in the woods, it was as if I was able to cross time for that thirty seconds.
Very interesting event, Mike! Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing that.

Not sure if this fits here but...
One time, about 13 years ago, I was sitting in a friends basement, we were all just chatting about our day when I felt as if the world shifted for a second. It felt as if I was in two places at once, in the basement, as well as in a wooded clearing sitting around a campfire. The same people were there, sitting in the same places (in both realities) with the addition of two people who were in shadow. I could smell the campfire, the woods, and the sweetness of the air, as well as the scent of the basement. This lasted for only 30 seconds then everything snapped back into the current time (the basement). I asked my friends if they had felt anything strange, and only one other felt it. Fast forward three weeks, my friends and I went to a conservation area near my home, and we were sitting around the campfire, and there were two people, whom I had just met that day, with us. I turned to my friend and said: "They are the two from that vision I had." And she agreed. I cannot explain this incident, and thus far it has never repeated.
The most striking thing about this was the juxtaposition of the realities, the basement and the clearing in the woods, it was as if I was able to cross time for that thirty seconds.
It seems you saw a premonition.