Reality/Time shift

One of the stranger things I've had involving time was a period of several days where I had incidents of a phenom that could have been either paranormal or medical. Never did find out which! However, I had incidents of perceiving time just like a slowly flipped "flip" book...you know, those things you fan to make it look like cartoon in motion? This one was being flipped very slowly with sudden pauses.Problem was, I would have mini empty black moments in between my perception of reality. Now, I have never been diagnosed with any mental illnesses,my mom had me tested for brain tumors as a kid because of my abilities but nope...all good there, and the doctors I checked with said they'd never even heard of this. It lasted a few days off and on and suddenly quit, never to return. But it's almost like a glitch in the matrix kind of feeling. Very weird. Kind of like time standing still for seconds.

I've never heard of that before. Veddy interesting!!

timeslip.jpg

Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

"When I was in my 20's I worked for NASA Ames Research Center in Mountain View, California. You know the place with the gigantic blimp hangars? Yep, that's the one. It was a great job with a rotten commute. It took about an hour to go under 25 miles to work. I'm the workaholic type personality so I left even earlier than I needed to every day. One of the great perks was a canteen so you could sit down and have breakfast before things got hectic. An added bonus was it was so cheap that I could afford it every day.

One morning I got up very late. I had to leave about 5:45 to average getting there at 7:00. It was already 6:45. My alarm clock was old and it had finally died. Jumped up, got dressed (like ugh, I look like I slept under a bus) and ran out the door. No breakfast today and my boss had the dubious name of Wolfe Kahle. I don't think he ever got the pun, but he lived up to it. He would corner you at your desk and give you a good 5 minutes dressing down at top volume. At best, I'd be an hour and a half late. Bay Area traffic is known for being bumper to bumper, even though the freeways are 8 lanes across. Anyone from the Bay Area will be saying preaching to the choir at this point, as an aside. Especially on 101 heading north out of San Jose. The later you leave, the more clogged the freeways are. I had to wait at a metered ramp for 10 minutes just to jump on at Cottle Road. Great. I turned on my usual AM station KGO so that I could get traffic updates. I want to stress that they update roads every 10 minutes. In about 20 minutes, I had gone maybe 4 miles. Nail biting panic and worrying for the next 40 minutes until I got up to Logue Avenue exit. It's a clover leaf with a total pain of a merge. I had to come off the freeway, jump 3 lanes left and hit a turn lane with a protected arrow. The whole time I was hearing updates on the time and traffic.

As I merged into the clover leaf I heard a pop of air pressure almost like when a storm rolls in. Now here's the fun part. I hit the clover leaf, sighed and braced for the merge. No traffic. Not one car. It's quiet. I noticed the sky was darker and wondered if there was a storm coming in. The turn light went green and I drove the six or so blocks to NASA. It's darker still and the guard barely glanced at me at the gate. I was used to seeing the same man every day and at least saying hello. This guy looked 'wrong.' If you pulled someone out of 1950 and plunked him down in a mall, you would notice that all of the details are just enough to grab your attention, without knowing why. It hit me so hard that I watched him in my rearview mirror as long as I could. He never moved or went back in the little guard shack. As I pulled into parking lot, this is going to sound very loopy by the way, but my car radio went silent and everything 'shifted'. Have you ever been blindfolded and spun around and gotten very dizzy? It's that feeling. Everything was subtly different. The lot was empty. I sat there for a minute with my mouth open trying to figure out if I had lost my mind.

My car radio suddenly blasted back on and I heard the KGO announcer say "Good Morning, Bay Area. It's 6:29 and traffic is still light. We'll have updates in one minute, but first here's our weather outlook." I checked every station. It was the same. My watch said 8:29. Where did the time go? And did I really want to find out? After all, NASA Ames would have been a good place to monitor if you wanted to see what humanity was up to technologically. The rest of the day went on normally, but I never forgot it." - ETX

OMG I thought you were writing this Deb! I thought..."Why has she never mentioned this before?!"

LOL

There been times I have lost time.
One time was walking to the grocery store Fry's ( Kroger) for others. Now I have to walk up a hill, I got a call it was about 7:10 am my brother called to ask what cereal to feed my daughter cause I forgot to say. Now as I started walking again a huge gust wind it, no speeding cars, trucks. Another person almost fell from it. Not uncommon for wind gusts but this was just in the area close to the "glass wall business". That building is freaking creepy at time's. I have seen shadow ppl my god the ppl has priests blessing it.
Anyways I was like to early for pharmacy to open yet. Well by the time I got there they were open, I did a double take, I was like I just got off the phone about 20 min ago, would make it just after 7:30. Donna from the store was like you ok? Looking like what? I had bloody nose I guess that the blood dried. And it was 8:30 am. My mom called the police because she thought something happened to me. As I walked back home same area the electric charge was so strong, guess I should of listened to the homeless ppl who crashed on the other side of the canal across from the glass wall business to not walk on this side.
This sounds like a possible abduction. Implants are often reported as being in the nose.

One of the stranger things I've had involving time was a period of several days where I had incidents of a phenom that could have been either paranormal or medical. Never did find out which! However, I had incidents of perceiving time just like a slowly flipped "flip" book...you know, those things you fan to make it look like cartoon in motion? This one was being flipped very slowly with sudden pauses.Problem was, I would have mini empty black moments in between my perception of reality. Now, I have never been diagnosed with any mental illnesses,my mom had me tested for brain tumors as a kid because of my abilities but nope...all good there, and the doctors I checked with said they'd never even heard of this. It lasted a few days off and on and suddenly quit, never to return. But it's almost like a glitch in the matrix kind of feeling. Very weird. Kind of like time standing still for seconds.
Wow! That is something I’ve never heard before. Was it a vision? It just normal vision in slo-motion?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Not sure if this fits here but...
One time, about 13 years ago, I was sitting in a friends basement, we were all just chatting about our day when I felt as if the world shifted for a second. It felt as if I was in two places at once, in the basement, as well as in a wooded clearing sitting around a campfire. The same people were there, sitting in the same places (in both realities) with the addition of two people who were in shadow. I could smell the campfire, the woods, and the sweetness of the air, as well as the scent of the basement. This lasted for only 30 seconds then everything snapped back into the current time (the basement). I asked my friends if they had felt anything strange, and only one other felt it. Fast forward three weeks, my friends and I went to a conservation area near my home, and we were sitting around the campfire, and there were two people, whom I had just met that day, with us. I turned to my friend and said: "They are the two from that vision I had." And she agreed. I cannot explain this incident, and thus far it has never repeated.
The most striking thing about this was the juxtaposition of the realities, the basement and the clearing in the woods, it was as if I was able to cross time for that thirty seconds.

Reactions: Rowan2222 and Debi