Reality check

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I was feeling a bit agitated from past events the other night so I went outside to check out the stars(the smoke had cleared for a bit).I felt bad stuff inside me so I thought I'd try ordering it out of me.In seconds I was surrounded by entities that I could physically see and the feeling was total horror.I thought I'd better practice what I preach and ordered them to stay away from me.Since then I have felt 100% better and will try this again if I get that agitated feeling.I've tried surrounding myself in loving light before,I felt this kept anything bad away but didn't remove it from me.

I often wonder if there are negative entities around me lately, because I am grieving for my cat, and very stressed by my adult daughter. This gives me food for thought.

Oz I am surprised you didn’t have a heart attack right there on the spot. I don’t know what I’d do if I saw that and was alone outside. Running comes to mind. You handled it like a pro though! I’m so relieved for you. Will keep you in prayer.

Question: Do you need to rid yourself of any entities before you put up shields ? Or does the shielding process also get rid of all entities ?
Happy to say, but unfortunate for the question just raised, I don’t seem to have a lot of problems with entities Critter. Either I can’t recognize their existence in and impact on my life or they plain don’t like me so they stay away. I am a rather positive person so I think most things find my blood and aura to be unpalatable.

Question: Do you need to rid yourself of any entities before you put up shields ? Or does the shielding process also get rid of all entities ?
That's what I'd like to know.

Reactions: Lynne
Oz I am surprised you didn’t have a heart attack right there on the spot. I don’t know what I’d do if I saw that and was alone outside. Running comes to mind. You handled it like a pro though! I’m so relieved for you. Will keep you in prayer.
To be honest I was frozen on the spot for a moment,I thought of running but decided to take control.It seemed to work,unless they have jumped back into me.When they came out it was like when the hairs on your neck stand up but all my skin was like that.

Reactions: Lynne
I wonder if events from the past, that are negative in nature; like even something as simple as a comment made by someone who did not have your best interest at heart, can become an entity of sorts. I suppose too, especially if one doesn't practice shielding, the negativity can accumulate.

I wonder if the strength in you, coupled with your awareness of how and why you were feeling agitated, allowed for a mass dumping out of these entity type components.

That's what I'd like to know.
Ritual cleansing once a week is helpful to keep this at bay. Daily prayer/intentions of protection also are needed. It sounds easy, but it needs to become habit or we tend to forget. Unless you can stay shielded at all times, it is always possible to pick something up, so to speak. I stay shielded at all times but do the cleansing at least once a week.