Reality check

Lol,maybe not as satisfying but less assault charges lol.

I once lived on a street and no one was friendly there, I don't really know why, but anytime people are like that to me I try to remind myself that its because they are facing some mental issues within themselves, it has nothing to do with me.

We always have to replace any bitterness we have with forgiveness and love.

When I was young I was a very quiet,sensitive kid,I believed if you are nice to people you will get the same in return.It didn't take long to realise a lot will consider this a weakness and prey on your kindness.It has been a constant struggle to stay nice despite of this and not let the bad people drag me in.Most of these people are not very smart so have some kind of excuse,the ones I have more trouble with a the highly intelligent manipulative ones,their cruelty borders on evil.
I’m sorry that you are going through a hard time. Hope you find somewhere that you will enjoy to live.
I was a sensitive kid also and believed if you were nice to others they would be to you aswell. I learnt so many hard lessons, but I like Lynnes philosophy! You do shine brighter later. I also think this was all planned for us!
Can I tell you that most of the nasty people that I have met are just unhappy with something in their life or themselves. Stay away from the manipulative ones it’s just not worth it. When I meet these people now I sometimes think “I’ll let god deal with you” and usually karma comes and gets them.
They have something wrong with them that’s why they can’t be nice. I think it’s important to be nice because whatever we put out in the universe we get back. I’m at the point now where I am trying to forgive and forget. If all else fails just steer clear until you feel upto facing them again or they change. Goodluck with everything and hope you survived the heat today!

Last edited:
Thanks Emma,having a whinge atm,I think it's the smoke and heat lol.I'm surprised but not happy to hear others with similar problems,because I live isolated I tend to think it's just my own stuff.I try to forgive these people but if I have a bad day:confounded:,but will keep on with it as any time I've got angry nothing good ever comes from it.I can believe forgiving would take a great weight off you.

Thanks Emma,having a whinge atm,I think it's the smoke and heat lol.I'm surprised but not happy to hear others with similar problems,because I live isolated I tend to think it's just my own stuff.I try to forgive these people but if I have a bad day:confounded:,but will keep on with it as any time I've got angry nothing good ever comes from it.I can believe forgiving would take a great weight off you.
Totally understand what your saying when you say your isolated of course you will feel that way.
I’m still trying to forgive people but I’m always struggling. I havn’t quite mastered that skill yet so I have bad days all the time don’t worry lol
Good that you can vent on here!

Last edited:
I once lived on a street and no one was friendly there, I don't really know why, but anytime people are like that to me I try to remind myself that its because they are facing some mental issues within themselves, it has nothing to do with me.

Yes! I always tell myself they are having issues within themselves that’s why they are acting like that.

Important words you share there Dog.

As much as some actions or words can hurt, it is helpful for me to still remember that others might be dealing with some huge life struggles which I’m not aware of. Now that doesn’t mean that aggressors deserve more than two chances to do right; but, I’d rather avoid them if possible than to risk another slight. For me, it is often easier to pray for their well being at a distance.

Excellent way to handle that situation.

I am reminded of the time when I was a child, and my mother would send me to the store for something or other. Every time I left the house, this little girl would come running after me, taunting, insulting, and shoving me. When I told my mother that I was afraid to go out for fear of meeting this kid, she advised me that the next time that she showed up, that I should ask her what was wrong. I was puzzled, but decided to try it. So the next time this girl started her negativity, I asked her what was wrong. To my amazement, she immediately started venting about problems at her home, and after that she was friendly, and always wanted to walk me to the store.