Reality check

I moved to an isolated area out of town and I'm the only non local around.Everyone is related and I've had a couple of run ins,so I'm not well liked.I'm pretty good at ignoring comments but it does take its toll from their miserable attitude.I'm putting the farm on the market shortly so I hope I don't bring their negativity along when I move.I'll be practicing Debi's shielding and cleansing.
Oz, I am sorry that you are going through that! I have experienced not being well liked, in fact my entire family was considered odd, and so this was a recurring theme in my life. I hope you can find yourself a place to reside where people can live and let live!

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Oz, I am sorry that you are going through that! I have experienced not being well liked, in fact my entire family was considered odd, and so this was a recurring theme in my life. I hope you can find yourself a place to reside where people can live and let live!
Thanks garnet,sort of the same with me,I'm always trying to find a place to fit in,when I was a kid I thought I might be an alien(for real) lol.I bet the people who really know you, love you a lot.

When I was young I was a very quiet,sensitive kid,I believed if you are nice to people you will get the same in return.It didn't take long to realise a lot will consider this a weakness and prey on your kindness.It has been a constant struggle to stay nice despite of this and not let the bad people drag me in.Most of these people are not very smart so have some kind of excuse,the ones I have more trouble with a the highly intelligent manipulative ones,their cruelty borders on evil.

When I was young I was a very quiet,sensitive kid,I believed if you are nice to people you will get the same in return.It didn't take long to realise a lot will consider this a weakness and prey on your kindness.It has been a constant struggle to stay nice despite of this and not let the bad people drag me in.Most of these people are not very smart so have some kind of excuse,the ones I have more trouble with a the highly intelligent manipulative ones,their cruelty borders on evil.
I think this happens to all kind people. We want to help and are often taken advantage of or bullied. Staying good in a fallen world is the goal of life in my opinion. If it was easy there would be no lessons and no way to grow spiritually. I think of the these people in the ocean of life as the sand that polishes the the stones of our soul. They serve a purpose as maddening as it is. You will shine brightly Oz.