Reality check

Ritual cleansing once a week is helpful to keep this at bay. Daily prayer/intentions of protection also are needed. It sounds easy, but it needs to become habit or we tend to forget. Unless you can stay shielded at all times, it is always possible to pick something up, so to speak. I stay shielded at all times but do the cleansing at least once a week.
This is something I have to get more vigilant about. I feel I am picking up on the energy of a very angry tenant who used to live in this apartment before we moved in.

Ritual cleansing once a week is helpful to keep this at bay. Daily prayer/intentions of protection also are needed. It sounds easy, but it needs to become habit or we tend to forget. Unless you can stay shielded at all times, it is always possible to pick something up, so to speak. I stay shielded at all times but do the cleansing at least once a week.

Is there a thread or post on specific "prayer/intentions of protection" for this type of daily shielding other than what is already in 'PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems'?

This is something I have to get more vigilant about.

So do I. Ever since I moved into my new residence, I feel as though I have been under constant assault by negative energies / entities.

like even something as simple as a comment made by someone who did not have your best interest at heart, can become an entity of sorts
I moved to an isolated area out of town and I'm the only non local around.Everyone is related and I've had a couple of run ins,so I'm not well liked.I'm pretty good at ignoring comments but it does take its toll from their miserable attitude.I'm putting the farm on the market shortly so I hope I don't bring their negativity along when I move.I'll be practicing Debi's shielding and cleansing.

I hope you land somewhere really great after the farm sells.

Cannot be reminded enough of how important letting go and shielding are. I detect you are plenty smart enough Oz to deal with that negativity, so as not to take it with you.

I moved to an isolated area out of town and I'm the only non local around.Everyone is related and I've had a couple of run ins,so I'm not well liked.I'm pretty good at ignoring comments but it does take its toll from their miserable attitude.I'm putting the farm on the market shortly so I hope I don't bring their negativity along when I move.I'll be practicing Debi's shielding and cleansing.
Praying you find a good place to live. Blessings in the sale and relocation.

I hope you land somewhere really great after the farm sells.

Cannot be reminded enough of how important letting go and shielding are. I detect you are plenty smart enough Oz to deal with that negativity, so as not to take it with you.
I'm sort of alright at giving others advice but forget about myself lol,so not that clever.Thanks for reminding me to.Whenever I pick a place to move to it seems to be on fire,but I don't think the World hates me that much lol.

I'm sort of alright at giving others advice but forget about myself lol,so not that clever.Thanks for reminding me to.Whenever I pick a place to move to it seems to be on fire,but I don't think the World hates me that much lol.
Come on over to America