Real Deal Sasquatch Footage or Great Hoax?

Timothy Ochoa

Reaction score
What do y'all think about this one? I have my high suspicions but I gotta admit, this is one of the better ones out there.

Reactions: Maddyfromoz
I get what you're saying, but I mean.. I don't think it's wise to rush and underestimate any potential Bigfoot out in the woods. at very least I'd rather keep my distance and my life intact lol.
With the number of guys that were there together, I wonder why they didn’t decide to rush at it all at once...

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
What do y'all think about this one? I have my high suspicions but I gotta admit, this is one of the better ones out there.

You ever shone a light at an animal at dusk and not had it look back at you?

Me either.

/Also applies to humans

Reactions: ozentity
As Ronin said about the spotlight plus the dudes looked a bit nonchalant about the sighting and the bigfoot did also.I wouldn't approach anything that's like a huge primate it could literally rip your head off.I really think its fake as they weren't scared and would have followed it to get more footage.

As Ronin said about the spotlight plus the dudes looked a bit nonchalant about the sighting and the bigfoot did also.I wouldn't approach anything that's like a huge primate it could literally rip your head off.I really think its fake as they weren't scared and would have followed it to get more footage.

You are right. My desire to have physical proof overcame my judgement.

Reactions: ozentity
You are right. My desire to have physical proof overcame my judgement.
Its probably happened heaps of times,people trying to film wildlife and disasters like tsunamis with dire results.

I can agree with those observations. heck they sound more filled with awe and excited astonishment than any fear in this scenario.. which is not very realistic or buyable. plus the light shining would be a very dumb + risky move to do on a real Sasquatch, I'm betting. I will say tho, that keeping their distance and not nearing it was the most wise + realistic? thing in the vid. I know there's ppl that test their luck when confronted w/wild animals, natural disasters etc but there's also tons of ppl that wouldn't and gonna stay put lol. *or at very least, stay frozen in fear whether they wanted to or not.

I notice when there is a video of someone doing something normal like a family reunion it's all clear but when they post a video like this there are a lot of blurs and glitches in the frame work like the fps ,(frames per second) This instantly raises flags in credibility.