Real-deal Dogman snapshots???

Timothy Ochoa

Reaction score
great vid here by one of my fav paranormal/cryptid YT's in Mattsquatch Presents. he takes his time in explanation and backdrop of story of the pic but be patient, the photos show up at about the midway point through the video. In my opinion these 2 photos of an alleged Dogman are some of the better alleged evidence out there. now could it be doctored? absolutely, but I'm just giving some benefit of the doubt. I'll keep an open mind but I understand you really never know these days.. as it's so easy to doctor with photoshop etc. what do y'all think? *what's up y'all, I was on a quite a bit of a hiatus from the Forum but I guess I'm back.. I'll try to get back into the swing of things like I used to be. peace!

vid source:

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm
great vid here by one of my fav paranormal/cryptid YT's in Mattsquatch Presents. he takes his time in explanation and backdrop of story of the pic but be patient, the photos show up at about the midway point through the video. In my opinion these 2 photos of an alleged Dogman are some of the better alleged evidence out there. now could it be doctored? absolutely, but I'm just giving some benefit of the doubt. I'll keep an open mind but I understand you really never know these days.. as it's so easy to doctor with photoshop etc. what do y'all think? *what's up y'all, I was on a quite a bit of a hiatus from the Forum but I guess I'm back.. I'll try to get back into the swing of things like I used to be. peace!

vid source:

i buy it

Reactions: Timothy Ochoa
This was an amazing pic. The flopped over ears in the close up show a dogs face. This was a good find Tim. Thanks. Becareful in the woods folks.

Reactions: Timothy Ochoa
I can honestly say that I have zero idea of what a dogman is. Did werewolves morph?
I think they are two diff things. Werewolves are shapeshifters through black magic. Dogmen are flesh and blood beings.

Reactions: Mokey and Tia