Real books or e-books?

I've had a life long love affair with books and reading. I love to feel them, hold them and even smell them. I swore I would never, ever go to e-book reading because it just wouldn't be the same.....and yet, it has happened. It has become a challenge to find a good bookstore for one, and my own impatience to have a certain book NOW has taken over and my Kindle has become my go to source for my reading.

What is your preference? And have you fallen into the "trap" of instant gratification by e-book?

300-Year-Old Library Chamber In Dublin Has The Most Books You'll Ever See - Forgot To Think

300-Year-Old-Library3.jpg

My kind of library lol.

And to answer the question, REAL books are the only way to go. After the upcoming EMP attack, there will be NO digital books left as all electronic book readers will be wiped out...EMP cannot hurt my real books. In addition, as others stated, just holding a real book in your hand uses more senses - and it is more pleasurable...

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Mokes, a nice crease in the spine makes people think I actually read the book!:)
My oldest daughter is the same way. My family has always made fun of me over this. It's normal I tell you!!:D

Reactions: Debi
Mokey, I have a copy of "War and Peace" and no, I got about 100 pages in, and bailed. That stiff crease in the spine say's "Well read!"

Reactions: Mokey and Debi