Re-discovered something about my psychic self this weekend.

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I’ve been participating in the PNF for roughly a year now. In every instance that I’ve had the opportunity to post about my earliest experiences I’ve indicated that my perception is that my psychic self was discovered at age 16. As of yesterday, I’ve discovered it was earlier than that - probably at age 11 or 12.

So yesterday I was reminiscing deeply about my childhood with a focus on my past homes. As I remembered each home, I stopped to recall the friends and neighbors I had there. That led me to recall a discussion I started with a college student who lived across the street from me when I was in 5th and 6th grades. She was a psychology major; and, I recalled asking her to talk with me about the phenomenon of deja vu. Though I can recall some of the details of that conversation clearly, I’ve been unable to remember what exactly prompted me to raise any related question like that. I will elect to assume that I was experiencing deja vu even at grade school age and therefore looked for her inputs on same.

I know that this decision might seem a little bit arbitrary or even self serving. But I’ve had so many deja vu experiences in my life such that they outnumber all of my other varied mystical experiences combined ... by hundreds of percentage points. They have been so common that I have not previously tried to discern when they actually started. I’ve assumed for 40 years they started concurrent to my first telepathic incidents. But I think I now know that my deja vu might have been occurring four to five years prior to the telepathy.

That’s it. Nothing more prolific than that (at least not yet). Just pushing my boundaries there which are now causing me to rethink and reimagine other occurrences too. I’ll post more on that in other threads as appropriate.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
I’m glad you keep us updated on your experiences. Seriously yours are so different it is truly a teaching opportunity for us.

I’m going out on a limb and betting you were born with this.

Time may be playing a part in many paranormal activities. It may be why some can make predictions. Is it that the consciousness is overviewing time in some manner (if it’s non local ), is deja vu just a short memory of the future ? What is your opinion Wands ?

Reactions: Debi