Rated PG-10

I chose to stop reading after your first sentence. Are you CERTAIN it is safe for my tender eyes to continue reading Paint? This sounds very NSFW like.
Sorry about that fellas, I was watching film Noir the other night. You remember those movies with hard-boiled detectives, men with hats on top of their heads, and dames with legs that reach all the way to the floor?
Well that must have influenced my writing style.:D

As a kid, on Christmas Eve, my mom would take my brother and me into a back bedroom and about 5 minutes later, we would hear "Santa", banging around in the house, stomping and slamming cabinet doors. We could never find our dad during these strange Santa home invasions. We just hoped Santa hadn't killed him. It was always a relief to find presents AND our dad in one piece!
Wow that’s a great way to do Santa. Your parents were clever. I’ve not heard that way of doing it before

My big letdown was the Easter Bunny Con. I remember in 3rd grade I woke up one lovely Easter morning to find a bunch of bunny tracks and a big Easter basket filled with colored and candy eggs. It was awesome.I was thrilled. About 2 hours later,I opened the fridge to make a sandwich and there was a half filled bag of exactly the same candy that the Easter Bunny had left for me.... I became a bit suspicious.....that's when me and my dad had a little chat about Santa...... you can never go back
Something similar happened to me. My little bro asked about the Easter bunny and my parents told him. Then it dawned on me that if the Bunny was fake..... I was about 10 or 11. Old I know, I guess I wanted to believe.

I found major disappointment and disillusionment in the trunk of a 197tysomething Oldsmobile 98 - silver gray with burgendy crushed velvet seats. One evening dad had to get something out of his trunk and I followed him to the garage. What's crucial to the story is I was the little boy version of Shadow Shadow T Cat. I followed my Dad everywhere:)

Dad told me to stand back when he opened up the trunk. And guess who didn't listen:(. Inside was the GI Joe headquarters. I remember instantly wailing,"Santa is supposed to bring that!"

But don't cry for me, because I am adaptable and managed to compensate. Because today I believe in flying saucers, Mothman, and 3 out of the 10 most popular conspiracy theories:)
I love your discription. Wow what a car!! If I recall those were huge and lux. Nice!

Reactions: Paintman
Now now just because science hasn't definitely probed exsistance of the paranormal does not mean it's beyond logic current logic yes but not everyone thinks the same on everything